Who will save us

DeletedUser

Are you sick of the never ending darkness that is pi. There seems to be only two alliances in pi Tee and Incubi and i was wondering in your opinion who in this world will be able to take them out and save us from this bottomless pit? If you don't think anyone then tell me what you think an alliance will need to be able to give them a run for there money.

DeletedUser22062

Thanatos1994, who do you think can give them a run for their money? Who is on their horizon?

DeletedUser

well im bored with the forum and contemplating greposuicide. then tell what an alliance will need to stand up to them

DeletedUser12324

I think the only way those 2 alliances will fall is if they have a falling our either between themselves or they start to lose a few big players.

DeletedUser

TRue...True...

I think the only way those 2 alliances will fall is if they have a falling our either between themselves or they start to lose a few big players.
Most likely :pro:

DeletedUser

Maybe if TEE would decommunicate those who left TEE and are trying to establish there own alliance. But for what i see, those leave TEE still gets help from TEE members. Which doesnt mean a thing leaving TEE.. Its like TEE having a second alliance for themselves. If you wanna try to save PI, keep distance from them and get no assistance from TEE. Being the underdog is pretty much the way to go here. There isnt any fun if you know you will never lose a city against your foe. Pointless... Train a less skilled player to join your alliance then you'll see how it will go. Make an MRA be competitive against TEE and incubi. Did i type TEE way too much? lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously? Don't be hating cause your friends are poor players....

DeletedUser

I didn't realize you wanted to fight me Thanatos. Is this why you message me all the time? I'm not really sure your intentions of this post...

DeletedUser

Also your post makes no sense anyway. If Incubi core players quit or we were defeated eventually...wouldn't everyone be on an uproar about whichever team was on top then and complain again when anyone is going to take out the best team? You seem lost.

DeletedUser

i want to fight you. best lessons learned are on the short end of the stick. rock paper scissors best two out of three. go!

DeletedUser

Also your post makes no sense anyway. If Incubi core players quit or we were defeated eventually...wouldn't everyone be on an uproar about whichever team was on top then and complain again when anyone is going to take out the best team? You seem lost.

im just saying i want some action in pi its boring there needs to be wars i want some good trash talking again just like when inc and tee were at war with all of pi.

DeletedUser

I didn't realize you wanted to fight me Thanatos. Is this why you message me all the time? I'm not really sure your intentions of this post...

btw is like all the time like every week to 2 weeks

DeletedUser

Weebroon, dont mean to soun d like a geek but India's economy is looking a lot better probs atm, cos its not plumetting, plus the population is growing like hell and like China will unfortunately beocme a superpower, (sorry, im a British patriot0

But seriosuly, the stats are not againdt us. Everyone says we are an mra. And yet noone can deny how well we're doing.