Who Will Survive?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Just out of curiosity and maybe hoping to cause a little controversy where do you see YOUR alliance in the following months? Where do you see others?

I personally see Lacking Diplomacy sticking around and adding a few new oceans to their control seeing as how we have yet to face a really challenging opponent yet.

I personally see Empire of Death going on to be very dominant as well and I think they'll be very successful in the future in their conflicts.

DeletedUser

I personally see Lacking Diplomacy sticking around and adding a few new oceans to their control seeing as how we have yet to face a really challenging opponent yet.

You forgot to mention that we will hold the #1 spot,and that we will be the 1st to complete all 7 wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha

Victory Conditions

When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world.

*Just to let you know*

DeletedUser

You might be able to build all (7) but you will need to play another world to achieve that goal.

DeletedUser1405

Exiled Renegades,
We have been through the rough times and now we are on the way back, stronger and better organised. The way we are set up allows us to make sure we will be around for the long haul.
So early in the world its not really worth looking around at others, but i think LD will be around for a while and will dominate the top spot eventually.
The MRA,s will continue to lose cities and take internally so they will be around as with other worlds but they won't be as strong.

DeletedUser5554

Exiled Renegades,
We have been through the rough times and now we are on the way back, stronger and better organised. The way we are set up allows us to make sure we will be around for the long haul.
So early in the world its not really worth looking around at others, but i think LD will be around for a while and will dominate the top spot eventually.
The MRA,s will continue to lose cities and take internally so they will be around as with other worlds but they won't be as strong.

Hell yeah can't forget our buddies in ER they've come a long way and if they can survive that they can survive almost anything.

DeletedUser29786

The real question is what players will be around for end game and who will be able to work together. Alliances will merge and dissolve as they do on every other server, with such a large alliance cap you might see some interesting moves in the long run.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I don't know, personally I think it's going to be between Delos Imperium and LD. I am in DI's back lines in O85 and they own almost all the oceans that are populated up till O65, although they will also own that ocean soon as well.

I've explored LD's oceans and they also have many island already full of their players.

DeletedUser

I don't know, personally I think it's going to be between Delos Imperium and LD. I am in DI's back lines in O85 and they own almost all the oceans that are populated up till O65, although they will also own that ocean soon as well.

I've explored LD's oceans and they also have many island already full of their players.

i hav'nt done so much exploring of oceans. so i dont know the most of it and i am only really aware of my own wars. you are probably right about LD and DI being around till the end. but EOD will likely be around till the end unless them and LD merge.

i havent heard about DI actually having any real wars or struggles. kind of like EOD. dominating there rim oceans by numbers and just overpowering anyone in there way. as for LD im pretty sure one or two of them here will admit to having struggles in battle in 55 not just leadership struggles. i think if it came down to it LD would win because they have come through the hard graft, where as alot of DI probably havent even had incoming attacks or any resistance in there conquests. more sim players etc.

when DI make it to the frontline(core) or the frontline to them, they will be against hardened veterans who have served at the frontlines for some time, there freshness will be an advantage but i think the people that have survived in the core will be just as ready for the fight. i dont wanna knock anyone out on the rim oceans but it is alot easier to survive and grow out there.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with mathchew here. Usually the alliances in or around the core have much more battle experience and their teams are more organized in their ops and member involvement.

Usually.

There is always of course an alliance or two have been in enough battles and have enough very active players, that can challenge the top alliances and even defeat them.

That "dark horse" that nobody sees coming.............not necessarily a bad spot to play from............

DeletedUser

as for LD im pretty sure one or two of them here will admit to having struggles in battle in 55 not just leadership struggles.

Im not sure where you got that idea from,but you couldnt get it any more wrong if you tried,and I suspect its just another attempt by you to spread false rumors about LD.

We are in no way struggling in battle nor in leadership.

The biggest problem LD have faced this month is internals using up slots that should have been used on our enemies,hence the reason Au,Myrims and Horde have had a lot of room to breath over the last few weeks.

Otherwise its business as usual,taking enemy cities,defending hot spots,sniping CSs and breaking sieges.

Ive said it in the past,its early days,and whilst its LDs intention towin Delos,as with all alliances I suspect.

I believe that most alliances in the top 12 have a good shot at winning this world.

Au are holding up quite well with the help of its 2 sister alliances,Myrims and Horde,who are both also gaining good momentum and have a number of members in the top 20.

As for rim alliances such as DI,come WW age,they will prove hard to combat given travel distances coupled with the fact we in the core will be busy defending our own WW islands and disrupting everyone elses.

It is still far to early to call who the front runners are at this stage and,although I have faith that we can do it,dont feel that LD stand out anymore than any of the other top 12 alliances.

So says Repent.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Ah, but DI have already forced a top 15 Alliance into submission and arranged for the active members of that Alliance to merge into them.

Currently they are at war with Myrmidons, so far they have made Martin quit (One of the top 5 players in the game) and are pressuring Jaxzy and Juttski who can't withstand their power for much longer.

DeletedUser

Ah, but DI have already forced a top 15 Alliance into submission and arranged for the active members of that Alliance to merge into them.

Currently they are at war with Myrmidons, so far they have made Martin quit (One of the top 5 players in the game) and are pressuring Jaxzy and Juttski who can't withstand their power for much longer.

Id like to hear more about this,please elaborate.

DeletedUser

Id like to hear more about this,please elaborate.

me too please elaborate.

as for you repent i would of thought you would atleast aknowledge our conflict. you see nod and everyone else were busyiing saying we were finished and how good you were and how bad we were. but you just made us stronger. and you and i both know that we are punching well above our weight

and if you arent struggling against us then i just landed a CS in the joint leader of Lacking diplomacys city. a mostly offensive city with a CS which was gonna be used on me.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
At the beginning of the game when Midgard was the top player in DI, a war was sparked with WordBearers (I believe they were between rank 12-7). After just a few weeks, WordBearers had to submit to DI due to their heavy loss of cities and their strongest player, Solomonid (As DI are doing to Myrmidons now).

DI declared war on Myrmidons a few weeks ago and are currently trying to wrest control of O65 and a few smaller oceans from Jaxzy and Juttski, two of Myrmidons largest players. Due to the constant pressure and the loss of 3 large cities (Not to mention the constant troop harassment), Martinb117 couldn't take the power of DI and quit.... Now keep in mind that they made a top 10 player quit in about a week and a half... The three cities they took were all in very very quick succession of each other. They are nor fighting fiercely with Jaxzy and Juttski as I said before and are slowly getting more and more cities in O65 that Myrmidons can't take back. Soon enough, O65 will also be completely under DI control.

My elaboration :)

DeletedUser

Hahaha

Never estimate your opponents, or your friends. DI doesn't but so far others have to us.
DI did not solely make MartinB quit, others surly helped... Not saying we didn't contribute but Martin took more on than he could handle. Simple as that.

I don't believe all alliances will have the same names by WW stage.. but if just saying they would all be - not mentioning probable mergers - DI/LD/ER/HORDE will be around. I'll throw a curve ball for SM(They are DI's near mirror image, ya?).

DeletedUser37666

At the beginning of the game when Midgard was the top player in DI, a war was sparked with WordBearers (I believe they were between rank 12-7). After just a few weeks, WordBearers had to submit to DI due to their heavy loss of cities and their strongest player, Solomonid (As DI are doing to Myrmidons now).

DI declared war on Myrmidons a few weeks ago and are currently trying to wrest control of O65 and a few smaller oceans from Jaxzy and Juttski, two of Myrmidons largest players. Due to the constant pressure and the loss of 3 large cities (Not to mention the constant troop harassment), Martinb117 couldn't take the power of DI and quit.... Now keep in mind that they made a top 10 player quit in about a week and a half... The three cities they took were all in very very quick succession of each other. They are nor fighting fiercely with Jaxzy and Juttski as I said before and are slowly getting more and more cities in O65 that Myrmidons can't take back. Soon enough, O65 will also be completely under DI control.

My elaboration :)

Interesting :)