Who would dominate if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

"Bad Company" ( IE: TDC, Atlantic League, & Slaughters) Is > Than Chuck Norris. And we know this Maaaan! No body wants to see or admit it but, through our actions, it will be proven. PERIOD.

I'll go ahead and vote TDC (at least in the area I'm in) if Evo wasn't around.. but Evo is..

so if Bad Company is Chuck Norris I guess we're Yip Kai-Man, or something like that. Our kung fu is strong :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15533

I agree with the mass majority about D12 if we are talking about individuals
but if "bad company" stayed together which would piss me off a little then they would be against the rest of iota cause they would be the new evo
It would be a long time until D12 and LB got too fight though so that would be fun meet you in the middle guys.

Oh and can little brother be Tony Jaa?

DeletedUser

I agree with the mass majority about D12 if we are talking about individuals
but if "bad company" stayed together which would piss me off a little then they would be against the rest of iota cause they would be the new evo.

I would have to absolutely agree with you on this one. =) Except were actually quite aggressive and co ordinated compared to EVO. Any of the Evo's... (Is that coming across as too Cocky... Good. Haha.) ;)

DeletedUser

I would have to absolutely agree with you on this one. =) Except were actually quite aggressive and co ordinated compared to EVO. Any of the Evo's... (Is that coming across as too Cocky... Good. Haha.) ;)

it's easy to look co-ordinated when you've 200 players squashed in around you ;) try doing it with 3 players alone :p

DeletedUser

it's easy to look co-ordinated when you've 200 players squashed in around you ;) try doing it with 3 players alone :p

that about sums it up right there. I had quite a spread of random attacks, and that was recently, so its not like they haven't had time to practice. Some players (themselves) did pretty good, but for them to claim that their alliance is co-ordinated just isn't true.. I mean, look at the grepostats at how far spaced their two conquers of my cities were...

I do like that they are much better than when I left, I can't deny that.

DeletedUser

that about sums it up right there. I had quite a spread of random attacks, and that was recently, so its not like they haven't had time to practice. Some players (themselves) did pretty good, but for them to claim that their alliance is co-ordinated just isn't true.. I mean, look at the grepostats at how far spaced their two conquers of my cities were...

I do like that they are much better than when I left, I can't deny that.

Well like to Thank you, on putting us as we would dominate this world but, the fact is I really don't see any-one anytime soon doing that.

HERB,HERB,HERB.
Random Attacks, you are right about that. Just like to point this out LOL, you wasn't even a Target-Man and if you was, you really would have seen co-ordinated Attacks on you and all your citys ;).
I also read where you said you had over 200 attacks on you HHHMMM but, I didn't see where you put or forgot to put that 85%-90% of them attacks was fake attacks so before you go around saying (for them to claim that their alliance is co-ordinated just isn't true) just ask a few ppl like Carden/LeLe/CJbinks and a few more, oooppss I forget they don't play anymore-yes yes I know they was simi-active from what PPL say but, just isn't true. We don't go around saying we are the best or bad mouth ppl as a Alliance but, some just can't help their self, LOL.
As you can see I didn't Bad Mouth you or your Alliance, so if and when you become a real target on a list of targets don't down play a Alliance or a Player until it happens.

thumbnailCA0ESRY4-1.jpg

DeletedUser

tbh I've not heard anyone say attacks from TDC were well co-ordinated sorry.. not to say you aren't doing well, you have some excellent players :)

Ron probably had the best of attacks on him, so I guess maybe he would be best to comment on co-ordination.. clearly quantity of attacks are pretty high though :)

DeletedUser

Well PL, may be the reason they not hear anymore and EVO members are not the only ppl we have attacked so much of this wouldn't have got to you or EVO, I try not to bring the past up just in this 1 cast LELE, lost 5 citys in 7 mins

DeletedUser

To be honest the plan was for 5, but only 3 succeeded.
There was a half hour server down time back than, if you remember, and Fartus and gabi couldnt send their CS ...

Edit: But on other hand, he got 5 cities revolted within 2 minutes arround 15:00

DeletedUser

Aww come on CENO, really? Last time I checked 20 out of 200 is not 90%.... and I got almost 100K in defensive BP from fakes? As for the coordination, I only spoke about what what I saw. Multiple players attacking the same cities and then moving to others (as a group). Sounds like an attempt to be coordinated, but whatever :)

I have yet to see proof that you have, as a large group, planned anything with effective timing, and that was my point, thats all. You actually did pretty good yourself.

Yeah EVO does say we're the best (and we have the numbers to prove it) - its like talking crap at poker/dominoes/etc, its part of the game to screw with people and for me is part of the fun. I also didn't bad mouth you or your alliance, I said you were doing good.. Just not the best. :pro:

DeletedUser

To be honest the plan was for 5, but only 3 succeeded.
There was a half hour server down time back than, if you remember, and Fartus and gabi couldnt send their CS ...

Edit: But on other hand, he got 5 cities revolted within 2 minutes arround 15:00

Dude check your numbers. 2 worked, and Gabi did send a CS and took a city (maybe she was going to send more, the other cities I planned to keep through that wave so it would have failed anyway..) Considering how many people you have there, and how far my other cities are all 5 should have worked.. My cities were damn near empty when I returned from VM. And you yourself failed completely, so settle down there little buddy.

When at first you don't succeed, try try again. But please keep the facts strait.

UPDATE: OH and what day was the 5 revolts at the same time? I want to look back at reports, I don't recall that ever happening, not in a grouping like that at all. And I also don't recall you ever getting a revolt PERIOD on one of the them..

DeletedUser

We are speaking about operation on lelelobo.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/838144/colonizations

2011-02-17 03:00

Edit: and about you not recalling me revoltnig you - check again your reports from Mar 16, 2011 8:02. At HerbDownUnder village.

I checked that link, good work. Remember, I voted you guys as one of the options if EVO wasn't around.

And let me clarify - you and I think at least 4 more players DID get me into revolt, in 4 of the 5 cities. I'm pretty sure one of them was wasn't even revolted at all.. I may be wrong - I don't really keep tabs on the revolts, its the CS landings that are important. But yes, you are correct, you did revolt me, alot of you did. The "fail" comment was because you could not do anything with that revolt. Your CS died, thats all.

And once again good work on the lelebobo mission, your name is in there :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, but what Herbal doesn't know as he's only just got back from VM is that lelelobo went skiing and decided not to activate VM making the job much easier.

Kinda like when we steamrolled semi/in-active player Lugonja of TDC. Not exactly an op I'd use to claim progress or get my tail feathers all in a fluff about, but beggars can't be choosers so I guess we'll have to give that one to you.

DeletedUser

Well, in that case lelelobo got to be a great skier, cause he managed to counterattack, regroup timed defends, and cast spells, while skiing.

And thanks, Herb.

DeletedUser

Well, in that case lelelobo got to be a great skier, cause he managed to counterattack, regroup timed defends, and cast spells, while skiing.

And thanks, Herb.

he was checking his account? geez! some players you just can't help :p

*shakes head and wonders how some people get past week one on a world*

DeletedUser

And thanks, Herb.

Yeah. I know. I think he was logging in from his iPhone to do that before sitting his bum down on the lift. He was also messaging me asking me to PARK support in those cities you were attacking while he had some fun on the slopes.

Just what I wanted to be doing...NOT.

It's one thing to log on and send off a bunch of attacks/bolts etc. Whole other story trying to defend one city...let alone several...if you're logging in from your iPhone prior to sitting your bum down on a lift.

Not so bright individual went on vacay while in a war-zone and decided not to activate VM. He deserved to lose those cities. I hope you enjoy them while you still have them.

like lozza said...how do you guys get out of beginner protection without getting creamed?

DeletedUser

Excuse me, thats my lack of knowledge in english, but what's that supposed to mean?

It means something like "your still alive because you had no enemies in your area when you started the game, otherwise once you were open for attacks you would have been destroyed and would not still be around." :)

and damn.. I thought TDC actually achieved something... but then again I should have known better..