Who would dominate if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

Mmm, so lelelobo was a noob? I thought Evo's recruiting was above recruiting noobs. Another excuse about a player that was left in the dust.

Anyways, this thread is about who would dominate if evo was not around. Well, I'd say D12 would have a great headstart, but I think it wouldn't be that simple. THE HIVE would put up a fight and would probably still hold #2 using diplomacy. LB, TDC, & TBE would be the rest of the top 5.

But instead of having the gap 26 million points to 8.2M, you'd see just 8.2M, 6.4M, 5.8M, 5.6M, & 5.2M respectively. So "domination" would really become a very unlikely scenario. I'd say there would be the Big Five, kinda how there were the Big Three just 4 months ago.

You see that kind of parity very often in the older worlds, so if history repeats itself, that shouldn't be too far away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

history kinda seems to have gone off track in Iota though.. first world I've seen only 1 alliance control the core and then have most of the so-called 'Rim' alliance all war with the core one in the same way it has here.. So I kinda hope we're making our own history here lol

and yes even Evo make mistakes ;) fortunalty none of them and caused any real long term issues lol

I still have D12 as no.1 and then TBE no.2, TDC 3 and LB 4.. until they all start a war ofc :)

DeletedUser

history kinda seems to have gone off track in Iota though.. first world I've seen only 1 alliance control the core and then have most of the so-called 'Rim' alliance all war with the core one in the same way it has here.. So I kinda hope we're making our own history here lol

and yes even Evo make mistakes ;) fortunalty none of them and caused any real long term issues lol

I still have D12 as no.1 and then TBE no.2, TDC 3 and LB 4.. until they all start a war ofc :)

Don't think you can say you "control" the core if the #4 alliance is interpersed and strong within your ranks. Currently, you're #3 in O45, #2 in O44, & #1 in O54 & O55. You're at best 51/49 in control of the core with the other 49% going to THE HIVE.

In Lambda, the 2 core alliances just got pwned and now the core is looking completely different than 2 months ago. Infectious State literally moved from O56 into the core region overtaking alliances many times their size. I think the same could be said about 2 months ago in Theta when As Athens Burns, well, got scorched :D

Nah, I think D12 & LB would be thrilled to expand to the meridian and TDC & TBE to the equator. Pretty good end game to start a few months late in this world but make it back to the start, wouldn't you think?

DeletedUser

lol ok here we go..

Lambda is a completely different world.. one in which the 2 top alliances that you are talking about were lead by 1 leader who did everything in the alliance. Those leaders recently decided to quit the world and those alliances struggled.. some of the players decided to go elsewhere and start new alliances as well. That is completely different situation to being taken out of the game through war. IS was able to jump on that and take over.

As Athen Burns had a similar situation where there were leadership issues.. They actually ended up merging into a couple of other top alliances.

Both of these examples though also happened much earlier into the world than where we are now. AAB was early on in the world and at about the stage where the core wars started to take place.

Lambda was about at the stage where the different core alliance were on the edge of war also.

We have past that here.. the core wars happened some time ago. that is when Legion and Athenians went up against the likes of KOTOR and Legacy... and the Hive against Black Fleet

I'm really not sure this is a valid example to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol ok here we go..

Lambda is a completely different world.. one in which the 2 top alliances that you are talking about were lead by 1 leader who did everything in the alliance. Those leaders recently decided to quit the world and those alliances struggled.. some of the players decided to go elsewhere and start new alliances as well. That is completely different situation to being taken out of the game through war. IS was able to jump on that and take over.

As Athen Burns had a similar situation where there were leadership issues.. They actually ended up merging into a couple of other top alliances.

Both of these examples though also happened much earlier into the world than where we are now. AAB was early on in the world and at about the stage where the core wars started to take place.

Lambda was about at the stage where the different core alliance were on the edge of war also.

We have past that here.. the core wars happened some time ago. that is when Legion and Athenians went up against the likes of KOTOR and Legacy... and the Hive against Black Fleet

I'm really not sure this is a valid example to use.

Agreed. We'll see how it plays out here.

DeletedUser

^^

i would say 1st TBE and their alliances, 2nd D12, 3rd TDC, 4th LB

i think the Hive could also be 1st if werent for the war with Evo

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment Death, but #1 I doubt that. It would be like we are now. Just a contender.

But there always is an "Evo". Before it was Legion on other realms they are called something else. It is the name of the game there is more security in numbers so many congregate to that. Others try to act the rebellious or defiant. Just how it is.

But back to what you were saying we def would not be #1. Heck if it were not for Evo I think most of my alliance would have quit to boredom. So maybe in essence Evo saved TBE. Something to think about.

DeletedUser

But back to what you were saying we def would not be #1. Heck if it were not for Evo I think most of my alliance would have quit to boredom. So maybe in essence Evo saved TBE. Something to think about.

big hug :)

yeah every world has one tho lol I just think Evo is better than the others I've seen ;) hehe

DeletedUser

It means something like "your still alive because you had no enemies in your area when you started the game, otherwise once you were open for attacks you would have been destroyed and would not still be around." :)

and damn.. I thought TDC actually achieved something... but then again I should have known better..

We had been through many others before to reach Evo's lands up in 56.
I don't think O57 was a kindergarden, it was hard fight to survive.
We maybe don't remember now those alliances that were here, but it was not a free ride.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't under-estimate the dangers in a kindergarden...

I went to the Tough Tots Happy Feet & Heavy Arms Baby Boot Camp when I was four... most of us never made it to first grade, but those that did... we ruled the school.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't under-estimate the dangers in a kindergarden...

I went to the Tough Tots Happy Feet & Heavy Arms Baby Boot Camp when I was four... most of us never made it to first grade, but those that did... we ruled the school.

I never ment to underestimate kindergardens, I got my first oral-sex there. (well, now I'm pretty banned).

But if you ruled the school after, then you know what I mean.

DeletedUser

We had been through many others before to reach Evo's lands up in 56.
We maybe don't remember now those alliances that were here, but it was not a free ride.

If you thought 57 was hard you have some tough times ahead. You still got middle school, high school, acne, puberty.. the list goes on. But congrats on making it out of diapers :)

DeletedUser

If you thought 57 was hard you have some tough times ahead. You still got middle school, high school, acne, puberty.. the list goes on. But congrats on making it out of diapers :)

Last time I checked you lost a bunch of cities to us, no? If we just got out of diapers, then where are you?

DeletedUser

Last time I checked you lost a bunch of cities to us, no? If we just got out of diapers, then where are you?
I sure did - in the days following my 40 day VM, returning to empty cities. I was actually surprised you guys failed to take the other 3 cities i STILL have in the middle of your south 56 cities. We all know the last few attempts on my cities (now that I am a little more up and running) have failed.

You know when the baby gets a diaper change and pees on the parent? Thats pretty much what happened... you managed to pee all over the place while I was re-applying the diaper. :)

DeletedUser

I sure did - in the days following my 40 day VM, returning to empty cities. I was actually surprised you guys failed to take the other 3 cities i STILL have in the middle of your south 56 cities. We all know the last few attempts on my cities (now that I am a little more up and running) have failed.

You know when the baby gets a diaper change and pees on the parent? Thats pretty much what happened... you managed to pee all over the place while I was re-applying the diaper. :)

Well, you can keep on telling that story, but you surely saw the capabilities of the tool that popped out of the diaper...

DeletedUser

Well, you can keep on telling that story, but you surely saw the capabilities of the tool that popped out of the diaper...

It's really not a story. I don't know why Herbal feels any need to justify this to you but...it seems he does. I don't know why he doesn't just go ahead and tell you that our efforts to save those 3 cities you haven't been able to take have really been half hearted attempts but...whatev.

For my part...I am perfectly fine with you guys thinking you've actually done something noteworthy. Get confident. Get really really confident and keep on coming.

DeletedUser

we are slowly as the old romen saying go's ROME was not build in a day. and them citys you-all are talking about are more for BP's for us... because we know as soon as we put one of them citys in revolt you fill it up with Briemes for us.