Who would dominate if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

we are slowly as the old romen saying go's ROME was not build in a day. and them citys you-all are talking about are more for BP's for us... because we know as soon as we put one of them citys in revolt you fill it up with Briemes for us.

And you do the same for us, I burned 899 LS on you guys, and still had 2k biremes stuffed in there, not sure where your going with that, cuz you do the same thing

Not to mention Rome fell.. so your saying that you guys are slow and about to fail? We knew that :)

It's really not a story. I don't know why Herbal feels any need to justify this to you but...it seems he does. I don't know why he doesn't just go ahead and tell you that our efforts to save those 3 cities you haven't been able to take have really been half hearted attempts but...whatev.

For my part...I am perfectly fine with you guys thinking you've actually done something noteworthy. Get confident. Get really really confident and keep on coming.

Awww you told our little secret. I was having fun with them little kindy gardeners.. Now I have to find another thread to screw with people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm confused since I was home schooled by my Wiccan mother and didn't do kindergarten. Is there an equivalency scale I can check to see where I am in the "dumb as mud and living in the sticks" hierarchy for alliances that suck because they aren't Evolution? I am pretty sure I am past the pond scum phase but that's due more to my humor quotient rather than my skills as a player.

DeletedUser

I'm confused since I was home schooled by my Wiccan mother and didn't do kindergarten. Is there an equivalency scale I can check to see where I am in the "dumb as mud and living in the sticks" hierarchy for alliances that suck because they aren't Evolution? I am pretty sure I am past the pond scum phase but that's due more to my humor quotient rather than my skills as a player.

So then this is the family photo album I assume? Is it your mother, sister or aunt? :)
WICCA.png

And just for the record - never said all other alliances suck. They're just not as good as Evo. :pro:

DeletedUser

1st: Off Herb it's one thing to talk about each other on here, Each Other Alliances but, when you start throwing words around about ppl Family's is a lil low even from you. This is a game I know and you throw words at each other but, keep it as a game word throwing and not at ppl Family's. Even if that is one of his family witch I think-not. So this really shows your Child Like side.

2ed: Never said we was Rome-WE Are TDC.

3rd: We don't invite all the Top Players ON Iota to be Confident if we had 8 ppl join us in the less 2 months is alot. Kindergarten thats funny then we must be some Smart KiDS to be Rank #4 in Iota...

DeletedUser

1st: Off Herb it's one thing to talk about each other on here, Each Other Alliances but, when you start throwing words around about ppl Family's is a lil low even from you. This is a game I know and you throw words at each other but, keep it as a game word throwing and not at ppl Family's. Even if that is one of his family witch I think-not. So this really shows your Child Like side.

Woah, I TOTALLY AGREE and this was NOT intended to be a personal attack on his family/friends/religion AT ALL. I was simply posting a picture from google. Egami was the one that said his mom was a wiccan (and seemed to be joking about it) so I was simply returning the favor. If I offended him or anybody else I apologize and will delete the post. It was in good fun... I don't want to ever offend anybody or cause emotional distress (well maybe a little if you attack me:) ) But that "even from you" was a bit surprising... we've had in game messages and I have been nothing but respectful to you and your alliance (even when under attack) and have not personally attacked ANYBODY here or anywhere else on the internet.

2ed: Never said we was Rome-WE Are TDC.

No, you compared your building to the building of rome, saying it wasn't done in a day. I was saying that also like Rome, you could fail. That's all.

3rd: We don't invite all the Top Players ON Iota to be Confident if we had 8 ppl join us in the less 2 months is alot. Kindergarten thats funny then we must be some Smart KiDS to be Rank #4 in Iota...

Here is a smart kid... They are out there. But how many top players have gone inactive or quit since you guys started :eek: ... tends to help you rise in the ranks. You guys been taking some cities recently too, and that doesn't hurt either. If you wait long enough maybe enough people will quit that you'll be #1 by default :)

DeletedUser

Just to add something to this Herb....

One of the reasons I get away with what I say is that I mix in plenty of self deprecating humor; humor at one's own expense that belittle or undervalues oneself. Rooster, who is another of those "evil" people who is constantly picking on other people, uses a fair bit of it himself. It's actually a fairly important component of the tenuous balance one needs to strive for when you opt to move out of safe speech. My own form of humor spawns from many hours of lampooning everything, including gorillas and room temperature IQs, when I was in the military.

One of the challenges that you (and actually BBCue to a certain extent) face in forums is that you are naturally aggressive in your speech without softening that edge. If you make a "mistake," you don't have any goodwill capital stored that inspires people to give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't guilty of poor form or antagonist speech. Rooster and I are a lot closer to Teflon billionaires when it comes to that; that kind of accusation just isn't going to stick very well.

I'd recommend a few more jokes at your own expense. You'll find it does wonders when you say something that might be "misunderstood." Loved the photo BTW. I always thought of Wiccans like nude sunbathers. Love the idea of some hot witches as much as I like the idea of beaches filled with unclad people. Then you see the overwhelming majority of people who go to those beaches or are Wiccans and it's not as enticing. Most of the Wiccans I know are more religious than a Catholic priest when all I was hoping for was for them to fulfill my fantasy that's the male version of what all those girls are doing when they think about vampires. Totally ruins the moment for me. Now I'm not saying that there aren't some really hot and intellectually stimulating Wiccans. However, most covens tend to resemble a high school math club and that's just not going to pump up my interest or change my wanton disregard for the powers of nature.

DeletedUser

I know I seen it as a Joke too but,if we don't put a lid on it then it only Grows Bigger, even egami may look at it as a joke knowing him but, if others see this and reads it then it only grows BAD.

And being #1 Ranked if and when that happens don't really matter to us all that much-would be nice but, we don't worry about rank points or how fast we growing as long as we growing by our hard work and not inviting every-one to make us look good as EVO plays the way they do we play the way we do.

DeletedUser

<<removed to shorten post, scroll up to see>>

1 - Naturally Aggressive? Well, yeah.. War game. I've been trying to find the option to send roses with the LS, but so far.. haven't found it. :) I guess the InnoGames guys are aggressive too for only allowing us to send violent attacks instead of gifts.

2 - As for the recommendations on how to be funny, what balance to maintain, etc.. Thanks (really not joking about that - I appreciate those who take time to give advise), but that falls under personality types. Based on the knowledge of people that you appear to have then you should be very aware of this. I too have had experience with quite a great assortment of people. What some people find funny, offensive, poor form, etc can and does vary drastically between places, cultures, social groups, and many other variables provided by ones real life experiences. Lets use comedy as an example... there is a huge range. We have Gallagher the watermelon smasher all the way to Michael Blackson running around saying "Mudda Succa" in a boubou or some other wild outfit. Each person finds their respective styles more or less favorable for their own reasons... same can be applied here. We have different "fan bases" with yours being much larger :)

3 - As far as making jokes at my own expense.. I supposed I could, but its funner to joke with other people. To me (and this goes back to the style/personalities) part of the fun of making jokes is allowing OTHERS to take their shots at you and not crying or whining, simply returning the favor at or around the same level they used. For the visual representation of this we'll use boxing... When is the last time you saw a boxer punch himself in the face? Its funner to watch when both boxers are hitting the other. I prefer to joke that way.

I agree with that entire last paragraph about wiccans/witches. Glad the person who it was INTENDED for was at least partially amused. The rest, well, it wasn't for them anyway. :)

AND FINALLY - Your post sounded very counselor-like. Took me back to middle school when they would give a 10 minute lecture in the office on why what you did was wrong - Like you didn't already know. :)

DeletedUser

AND FINALLY - Your post sounded very counselor-like. Took me back to middle school when they would give a 10 minute lecture in the office on why what you did was wrong - Like you didn't already know. :)

So, you can imagine now, how far back took me that post:

You know when the baby gets a diaper change and pees on the parent? Thats pretty much what happened... you managed to pee all over the place while I was re-applying the diaper. :)

?

Edit: Nice school by the way, only 10 minutes in the office.

DeletedUser13647

Can we get back on the original topic here? I'd agree that D12 would take over with LB, TB, and "Bad Company"(Terrible Game) would contend for second. Bad Company would fight with Little Brother for O-55 while D12 took 45 and 44 and TB took 54 because they already have a foothold there.