Who would send such a message?

DeletedUser

Who would send such a message?

Somtimes you receive the most weird messages. Some people seem to have the vocabulary of a 4 year old. While others are just plain out rude. Some are out to annoy you and others to suck up. If you've received a message that you found odd or out of place share it with us!

Note: Please keep the forum rules in mind. All inappropriate content in the messages is also considered as inappropriate on the forum. (thanks to Jorisva1 for reminding me)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Please keep the forum rules in mind. All inappropriate content in the messages is also considered as inappropriate on the forum. So better think carefully before posting posts that are inappropriate ;)

DeletedUser18366

Well, I just sent this to Joris...

10destructer said:
helo. i haz herdz dat u r da forum mod guy. i have fownd a bug and i want it fix.

basicly i was reading da cythera en68 anouncment. idk wat hapen, i tink i got 2 exited and started punching da air and tings.

after dat, i look a da screen and half da screen looks like it is craked and udder half looks weerd color. plz fix it.

thanks.

DeletedUser18366

Except from a ban appeal, I've never sent a support ticket in my life. Just thought it would be a good idea to send that to Joris, y'know, keeping the mod inside.

DeletedUser42982

More me being weird than anything else, but here's a fun convo, read bottem up
To give it some context, he sent an attack to my main city after I had farmed his fellow alliance member.
It must be love!

lorien11 on 2013-10-12 at 14:13
hahahahaha

ApathysEmbrace on 2013-10-12 at 14:11
Huh, well after that miserable performance i'd think twice before assuming that i'd go with you again sir...

lorien11 on 2013-10-12 at 14:03
just foreplay.. just foreplay :)

ApathysEmbrace on 2013-10-12 at 14:02
Awwww come on!!! I was all excited when i saw your size and it turns out that you were AWFUL in bed :mad: Not impressed mister lorien, not impressed :(

lorien11 on 2013-10-12 at 09:25
hahahaha

ApathysEmbrace on 2013-10-12 at 09:23
Haha, god no, I work in a department store, i get bad musicians ting in my air enough as it is! Nah, I think we should rock it to the happy melody that is Joy Division's 'I Remember Nothing' ;)

lorien11 on 2013-10-12 at 09:20
hahaahaha, perhaps we should light some Candles and play "must have been love" with Roxette..

ApathysEmbrace on 2013-10-12 at 09:18
Well then, let's make it a night to remember! But I ain't playin the damn women got it? :p

lorien11 on 2013-10-12 at 09:17
must be :)

ApathysEmbrace on 2013-10-12 at 09:15
Well hello again old friend :D Seems that you just can't get enough of me, really can't believe that you'd chase me all the way to my hometown just to say high... It's such a long journey too... could it be love?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42982

*puts on every piece of clothing he owns*
Come on man, it's not literal, it's all analogy! Honest! For instance 'chasing me to my hometown' means attacking my main city, and 'exited about you size when you ended up being terrible' means he had a lot of points but his attack was pathetic ;)

DeletedUser42982

So a mutual conversation I had with a member of an enemy alliance that shows no profanity whatsoever and holds absolutely no offensive content to anyone who's not homophobic could by some way of mental instability and lack of fortitude be taken the wrong way by the people who are supposed to hold responsibility over the thousands of people that play this game?

DeletedUser

I seem to get these kind of messages quite often, I interpret them as fanmail:
FamousJFitz on 2013-10-24 at 14:37
why are you guys attacking me?

And these type of messages just make me sad really:
Aralith on 2013-10-28 at 21:55
1. This is the worst application ever.
2. You don't even come close to meeting the requirements, which can be found in our alliance profile in case you were wondering.
mr googabird on 2013-10-28 at 21:53
why not
Aralith on 2013-10-28 at 21:51
No
mr googabird on 2013-10-28 at 21:50
can I join you

DeletedUser

only polite people ever message me, makes me sad when i conquer them :( they were nice and i stole they city. *punishes self*

Come on man, it's not literal, it's all analogy! Honest! For instance 'chasing me to my hometown' means attacking my main city, and 'exited about you size when you ended up being terrible' means he had a lot of points but his attack was pathetic ;)

you mean you didn't actually...... :p of course it isn't literal.

DeletedUser

as long as it goes over little kids heads i think is the criteria :Angry:

DeletedUser18366

It's depressing that you think he speaks for the staff. :p

There's nothing wrong with it.

I'm pretty sure that I once got a "That's not the way I see it" from you when I posted something like that.

DeletedUser42982

It's depressing that you think he speaks for the staff. :p

There's nothing wrong with it.

Sorry, it was not my intention to imply that, I was actually trying to show how ridiculous it would be to be banned for having (or posting) that conversation, I tried to convey that I thought that the staff wouldn't do this, lol, clearly I failed :p