Who would send such a message?

DeletedUser

Oops, my interpretation is nublike. Anyway, don't let me derail your thread! :D

DeletedUser43011

Some peoples interpretations of common sayings can be way over the top, some of the "perfectly normal" things ive wrote on here have come back to bite me in my backside.

All im saying is nothing you write is safe it only takes one MOD to misunderstand the context.

DeletedUser18366

Sorry, it was not my intention to imply that, I was actually trying to show how ridiculous it would be to be banned for having (or posting) that conversation, I tried to convey that I thought that the staff wouldn't do this, lol, clearly I failed :p

I don't see the need for all the flaming hate messages you've sent me through the reputation system. I was simply advising you, I have previously been given a warning through a message like that, I personally have no problem with a simple joke like that, now stop bothering me with your rants.

DeletedUser

Got a funny one :) I'am a one week player 1500 points got an invite 3-4 days ago from lions of macedon academy no msg

then today exchanged a msg string with their recruiter;) Read from the bottom up LAMO :)

Epaminondas. today at 05:41
You do have some decent looking players and your parent alliance has yet to lose a city but your alliance would still fit the profile of an MRA by most peoples opinion on the forums.

Have a nice day :)
Matt Modrow today at 05:14
Mass recruiting alliance

is this what you mean? Yes we are a large alliance I personally am one in charge of recruiting for Lions Of Macedon I help smaller players with resources and knowledge of the game I like to think that we are a good team
Epaminondas. today at 05:12
Mass Recruiting Alliance

No offense intended it's just an old grepolis term :)
Matt Modrow today at 05:09
what is a MRA
Epaminondas. today at 05:08
No real questions you look like an MRA

kind regards :)
Matt Modrow today at 05:04
I am sending you this message for invitation to our academy if you have ? send back and I can answer them

DeletedUser

Lol... this is the problem with noobs. Think they are helping players when they have no understanding themselves ;)

DeletedUser18223

lol if this tread are talking to a annoying message i guess this is a perfect one

BabyGirlAndreea
BabyGirlAndreea today at 11:43
I advise you to read carefully!! Are you interested to win REAL MONNEY with an economic game? The game is an economic platform, so you earn money as you win in your real life.You can win hundreds of euro every month.Registration is free,this is an invitation: http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/Manjolina

what is this? an advertisement where in i always received this kind of message 4 times on a daily basis geez if i will let this for sure it will flood my message with advertisement:pro::Angry:
attachment.php