Who would you have in your alliance?

DeletedUser

Pick 2 players that are not in your alliance or in a pact alliance that you would have join your alliance and state why.

A chance to be nice about someone outside your circle :)

DeletedUser

I would choose Lozza and Boo as both are good players, fun to chat to and both are gorgeous but alas your rules state i cant :(

Ill have to try and think of someone else now :p

DeletedUser

:) thanks Baron! much appreciated. You know I'm always happy to play with you ;)

But following the rules of this thread :p ... Grasshopper for his measured and thoughtful comments, (and I always have a softspot for the underdog :), and pchung since I'll need to borrow some gold from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) thanks Baron! much appreciated. You know I'm always happy to play with you ;)

But following the rules of this thread :p ... Grasshopper for his measured and thoughtful comments, (and I always have a softspot for the underdog :), and pchung since I'll need to borrow some gold from him.

Hey I ran out of gold... thus I had to consume our own players to expand remember?

DeletedUser

Im going to go with Sinthetic and Saintchill. They are both great player and seems like they are awake 24 hours a day waiting to pounce lol

DeletedUser

Good topic...

I would go with Big Mistake, her armies are epic, and EsMatLa...so then maybe he would quit attacking me.

DeletedUser

I pick sinthetic for his great game play
Semla for her firery nature (sorry lozza I can't pick two bullseye now can I :p)

DeletedUser

ImGodzillaYourJapan - Always a cheerful disposition about being attacked...actually encourages it. :pro:

thehope - for his seemingly endless spy of 20k spys.