Who you Think will win the Sigma

DeletedUser

Well this is a new format with new speed and cool feature and also requirement to win the game , make sigma impossible for N00B's to survive at all..

So what u guys think who will win recent war's

MTP VS BM, PB, Dreamers

DN VS Coaltion (The republic, No name, Ruthless, Phoenix risen, Pirate Nation, And i forget too many red against them)

WOE VS war machine/Dushan the mighty
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets get one thing perfectly clear

BM is NOT a coalition - I learned that error from kappa

we are at war with UR / PB AND DREAMERS

DeletedUser

So u are not in war with MTP any more..? anyway how u guys doing against MTP, they are dominating OC44 from the beginning and have some really good players..

DeletedUser

i never said we were not ...not at war with MTP...we just started a month ago...and a few days..so we are relatively new..

we did not start at the core - so all our players are late starters - so they do..and SHOULD out match us by a HUGE margin

DeletedUser

Dude your alliance can be new but all u started world almost same time and really how can u be late starter...

I am just wondering what u mean by late starting..

You got some good players, like wolf leader, he is been surveying from the beginning..

DeletedUser

i started about three weeks after the world started..

DeletedUser

the world starts at the intersection of forty four / fifty four / forty five and fifty five....and wraps around

we are the last ocean that was establish and it is not completely an ocean yet...so...we are last ocean that was made - thus ...anyone in this section..is a late starter

DeletedUser

lol mtp vrs bm.......
they arent even red on my map........
btw to be at war dont u need to have argues..... bm and mtp are just attacking each other randomly.......... its retarded really

btw bm also have been killing off dreamers, ur, pb

DeletedUser18726

im just wondering how is it possible for DN to attack any pirate nation members....

have u seen the map :S

DeletedUser

im just wondering how is it possible for DN to attack any pirate nation members....

have u seen the map :S

I'd say it goes like this;

We take some cities from 46 and hold them against DN as long as we can.

I wouldn't call it a war, though can't find another word for that.

DeletedUser18726

I'd say it goes like this;

We take some cities from 46 and hold them against DN as long as we can.

I wouldn't call it a war, though can't find another word for that.

fail....maybe the word your looking for

how many hours do you think you could hold off DN

DeletedUser

You would know better, if you had been there.

My recent city they took stood there over a month :p

DeletedUser

its been fun taking PN city's, i would say my rank as 2nd ABP is all because of you P;..

Do u mean oc 45, cities u took..

DeletedUser

Yeah I mean those cities there.

Anyway this is going a bit of topic here, so who shall win ?

I can't say that yet, still a couple of months for the wonder era to even start.

DeletedUser

Wonder take 1 year to build so no clue who will win that because in this world speed u can end up moving from one part of the world too other in a year.. its very very tough... they don't want world to end .........

innogame why u offer cake and say its in air, fly with no wings and grab it

DeletedUser

I think WoE or DN might win this Sigma - but only if we let them :)

DeletedUser

in our alliance....we run marathons backward

just to see what second place looks like

DeletedUser

it's actually quite hard to say, because in 3 months time there will be many wonder islands even in rim oceans, but as of now looks like the top 3 have pretty good chances, in O54 no alliances have complete area control, too busy trying for my cities :p