Who you Think will win the Sigma

DeletedUser

Well this is a new format with new speed and cool feature and also requirement to win the game , make sigma impossible for N00B's to survive at all..

So what u guys think who will win recent war's

MTP VS BM, PB, Dreamers

DN VS Coaltion (The republic, No name, Ruthless, Phoenix risen, Pirate Nation, And i forget too many red against them)

WOE VS war machine/Dushan the mighty
:p

WoE has more wars, there are more alliances included into this.

DeletedUser

WoE vs War Machine/Dushan the Mighty/Bucking Frutal/Kitten Smashers/Nothing/Nothing 2/South East Sydnicate/Resurrection

DeletedUser

hehe... WoE is surrounded by woe....

its easy to pick cities off single city players who're one week into the game... kinda tougher now i think hehe....

The Wonder era approaches... good luck all...

DeletedUser

Indeed..

It's much more fun to speculate a bit, than stick in the facts.

DeletedUser

don't give me the facts - my mind is already made up - gates

DeletedUser4577

Take in mind the strong alliances can actually choose who survives to enter the hero world. As I understand it certain players will be allowed in along with the top few alliances if point requirements permit??

So in that sense the stronger alliances can clear out the alliances they dont want let into the hero world or just keep them busy enough to keep their points low enough so they cant enter either....Just thoughts...lol

The alliance who actually builds the wonders will get special benefits and units (I believe?) so no real reason for a few certain alliances that are pacted to fight even when wonders come out. Just enjoy the game and have a friendly competition in building the wonders while clearing out the alliances we dont want let in (Top 5?)

DeletedUser

sooo what you're saying is if the top 4 alliances were to make an agreement NOT to break onto each other wonder islands - all would be good in the hood?

ahhh that's sharing at it;s best :)

DeletedUser4577

lol, If they dont want to then no real biggy but doubt it would go so smoothly. Its just the first one with the four wonders are the alliance with extra bonuses in the hero world and the ones that get to say they shut down sigma. :p

Either way as long as im in the hero world im good...WoE will be there along with MTP and DN for sure...Who knows whats in store for the rest though.

DeletedUser

Clive wants to be in mad tea party - he's founding cities in o44 because he wants to disband Borders. He's trying to get close so we'll take him.

I think that alone speaks volumes of what he thinks of his alliance and its players :(

I would like him to write a good application for joining us. Then we will consider his application.

DeletedUser

D.N will win of course!
You seem very confident but things can change don't get so cocky.
and about hero world is a long way until players, alliances will reach the requirements needed.

DeletedUser

You seem very confident but things can change don't get so cocky.
and about hero world is a long way until players, alliances will reach the requirements needed.
not being cocky :p just staking my opinion

DeletedUser18726

Clive wants to be in mad tea party - he's founding cities in o44 because he wants to disband Borders. He's trying to get close so we'll take him.

I think that alone speaks volumes of what he thinks of his alliance and its players :(

I would like him to write a good application for joining us. Then we will consider his application.

LET ME GUESS

has xXMaidenXx been giving you intell again hahahaha

DeletedUser

o_O wasnt mtp the one saying we were farming them to death.... i wanted to share islands and i kept being attacked....... so much for COMMUNITY GAME

DeletedUser

World Wonders haven't even started!!!
im waiting to check out the world wonders

and i feel that many wars will arise after it starts
and i will sit atop and look at the chaos

DeletedUser

World wonders cost an insane amount of resources. I doubt any alliance will have 4 lvl 10 world wonder in 2011.