Who you Think will win the Sigma

DeletedUser

Then they also have to worry about attacks on their cities on their wonder island which then will cost them resource to rebuild their armies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and if 1 city on the island gets conquered, all resources will vanish.

DeletedUser

lol yup...Cant wait to see what alliances join together and which ones turn on each other :p.

One question that is great to know.

What alliances would you guys like to see go to war?;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no one can build a world wonder if im in sigma
i will send 1000000000000000000000000000000 slings and 10000000000000000ls and 1000000000000000000 brims to support my siege :p

DeletedUser

DBD will win, for sure ;p

to be honest.. I think D.N is going to be the alliance everyone swings at, and those who stay small and active and command there ocean will in fact decide the fate of this world, doing as someone above me said, picking apart alliance who run against their ideas.

DeletedUser

Remember, to win you have to have 4 lvl 10 world wonders, the small alliances won't have the resources to level them fast enough.

DeletedUser

that means it is impossible
does the world get over after we build 4lvl 10 world wonders???

DeletedUser

Not impossible, just very hard. :p
And yes, once 4 lvl 10 world wonders ave been build the world closes and the heroworld opens. And for that reason it's hard, the heroworld is awesome.

DeletedUser

Not impossible, just very hard. :p
And yes, once 4 lvl 10 world wonders ave been build the world closes and the heroworld opens. And for that reason it's hard, the heroworld is awesome.
what do u mean by "hero world"???

DeletedUser

cool awesome great
and thanks

BTW we need to build only 4 world wonders instead of 10