Whom it may concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarun-

Strategos
This is to a certain person who I shall not name. Just stop.

I was one of the few (if the only) council members who liked you, but now you are ruining that.

We lost the world because Fiasco was a better team and we weren't. There were other factors which I won't get into here but that's how it is.

Gold matters the first month, after that not as much if you know what you're doing. It's tough sure but look

Points Rank:

player.png
Zarun-
1511316Going Nowhere13910873

Fight Rank

I did this without buying any gold for the world. Zero at all. I scraped by getting tutorials up, traded a little gold on market. Then some more. Extended advisors as much as I could until I was sure they would last until end of world. I never spent gold on a city, wall, army, or olympic game.

In the end I did finally spend gold TWICE. On CSes for that thunder city I was determined to get. So 500 gold.

You can play Grepolis well without gold and you can win without gold. Stop blaming gold. If you'd just shut the hell up and play you'd do better.

EN138 is a new world. Redeem yourself.

Edit: Somehow this ended up in the Smyrna forum, could've sworn I posted in Kepoi.

Last edited:

Beer Wench

Phrourach
I've been a part of close servers, Kepoi was never close. Gold fills in some wounds, definitely helps for fast starts, but any veteran team that is bought in to the team, can supplant gold users. Fiasco didn't pact the server, as some are already doing here, so I agree stop ya bitchin. if you don't want gold use get a play for $100 server or whatever it would take for Inno to make it cost neutral. Now that would be fun, but as it is every gold user allows your sorry *** to play for free. open letter to random dude, on a random council.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
yo @Red-Haired Shanks this dude is callin you out for your bs.

Your insaine. He isnt talking about me but Mornong star i dont even play here and i agree with him i played on Bassae against a Strong Czech Golder team and at the start they were invincible but then @TJ Kaniben @Kosti and others came and with there team destroyed them :) so it is True a strong team with a good Leadership can beat a lot of Golder teams like Fiasco,JFL who without a lot of gold are nothing but Noobs that i alone can beat and have on Keppoi 5 VS 1 :/ but then again i am a Legend in the league of Legends like @ErikWijmeersch now only wothout gold so that doesnt count...

@Zarun love you bro! Hope your good

Status
Not open for further replies.