Newspaper Whos brave enough

DeletedUser

As my wars are so easy....

I would like to see who has enough heart to attack me.

If you got some heart and something a man has let me see some attacks light up my screen.

DeletedUser

hahaha i was brave enough once before we were on the same team :)

DeletedUser

LOL i know and i was a little guy then.

Now im a big guy and still no one wants to test me

DeletedUser26100

If you got some heart and something a man has let me see some attacks light up my screen.

Challenge Accepted. See you soon.

DeletedUser26100

Lmao .... anyone else... please someone else.

Bangbros just use your left hand on him please.

aw what's wrong, can't do it yourself? Can't believe you have anything negative to say about me. We haven't even had any correspondence at all. Guess that shows what kind of person you are. Just a sh*t talker. I know this doesn't reflect the rest of the alliance for the most part so I won't hold it against them. But you, you I don't like. Make a note of it.

DeletedUser

aw what's wrong, can't do it yourself? Can't believe you have anything negative to say about me. We haven't even had any correspondence at all. Guess that shows what kind of person you are. Just a sh*t talker. I know this doesn't reflect the rest of the alliance for the most part so I won't hold it against them. But you, you I don't like. Make a note of it.

can't do it myself ?

Man i wish you were closer the 24hr or i would have light up your screen ... i am laughing at the post you will make when bang rims you and now you have "the One man OP" smelling blood. it's getting funnier by the minute.

In here you better back what you say or the challenges you take on ... i don't think i am sh*t talking when in this post you are taking on a challenge and on another post you are crying to other alliance that you can't do it alone.

Musk/GS have many aggressive player like bangs and pool , they are just the tip of the iceberg.... enjoy the Rim

DeletedUser26100

Haha man you are too funny. or just dumb. I never tried to take him on alone. Just said I was willing to attack. So get your head our of your @ss. One man OP? I'm trying to get people attacking so this bullsh*t will come to an end one way or another. I've been considerate and I'm tired of you in particular. Again, I can see why you aren't allowed to handle diplomatic matters. The enemies would stack by the day. I made an attack, it was a disaster. Simple as that. There will be others, and hopefully more successful. With any luck, I'll find myself in a much better situation and bridge the distance between us and put you in your smart@ss place. Seeing as though I have still only 8 cities, I've got to expand to make that happen. So I hope to be seeing you later on there Papi. I hope to be the one that shows you some respect.

DeletedUser

Well isn't this nice i make you laugh , you make me laugh.

i don't think you will be seeing me later bud, bcz that would mean bang and pool failed and they don't know the word fail.

actually you remind me of someone who had a big mouth on here... what was his name ???

oh yea thedemon447... what happen to that guy and his 1000 birs.

find that out and you will find out your future.

DeletedUser

i don't think you will be seeing me later bud, bcz that would mean bang and pool failed and they don't know the word fail.

actually you remind me of someone who had a big mouth on here... what was his name ???

He quit the game. No musks were involved in his decision. So you went just a little over the top. But no biggie- it is not first time :)

DeletedUser29806

I don't think that would go well for me in the end Bang, as I'm in HGDC lol

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me!! You guys think to much of your selves lol Sure you won yes ( claps ) but in the end probably one of the least impressive victories I've seen.

You basically became butt buddies with any decent alliance and destroyed all the smaller ones wow! Overweight bully at the school yard.

The only thing i give you guys was the win against teddies. Even though they were engaged in two other intense wars. plus it wasn't even the lets declare war fight it was more like Hitlers flash war tactics.

I left because of real life if i had stayed i would have given you one hell of a fight probably lost in the end but i would have went out fighting. It took over 300 attacks and all the tops alliances collaboration to take one of my cities and i only lost it because i thought i had enough troops in it! i had other brs on standby.

P.s it was more then 1000 brs just saying