Who's fighting who ? :)

DeletedUser

Hello :)

I thought that a thread with the current on going wars on it which I will update as they change would be a good idea.

If any of these are wrong please post below to help correct them. The information comes from members of that alliance which could be wrong so please don't get angry if there are any mistakes

Unstable Spartans - The Immortals + Legions Of Gaul + New Era + Elite + United Celtic Warriors

Blackwater - N.A.T.O - Lost Empire

New Era - Unstable Spartans

Elite - Unstable Spartans + N.A.T.O

The Immortals - Unstable Spartans

Lost Empire - Blackwater

Legions Of Gaul - Unstable Spartans

Reapers of Darkness - Wicked Trolls

N.A.T.O - Elite + Blackwater

Wicked Trolls - Reapers of Darkness

GGW AKA DA Mob -

The True War Lords - Revolution

Triad -

United Celtic Warriors - Unstable Spartans

Revolution - The True War Lords

The Lonely Pooper - Constipation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New Era is fighting Unstable Spartans and possibly Reapers of Darkness as well.

DeletedUser

Thank you :) I have updated the list :) Anyone know who the ones that aren't filled out are at war with ? :)

DeletedUser31639

Reapers of Darkness - Wicked Trolls

The intrinsic tragedy of war. These two might have had a lot in common. They both might've liked to fish, you know, and might've liked to hunt. Of course, they're both doing what they're supposed to do. But under different circumstances, they might have been good friends.

DeletedUser39972

Some updates:

New Era and Legions of Gaul merged into Relentless. Relentless is at war with Unstable Spartans

Reapers of Darkness merged with The True War Lords while Wicked Trolls merged with Revolution and are called Revolting Wicked Trolls (both RoD and RWT are still fighting)

DeletedUser33530

Hey is it just me or are all the major wars in this world north vs south?

DeletedUser

Triad are at war with Lost Empire, The Immortlas, The Thracian Rebirth and Relentless :)