Whos gonna disband next

• Thread starter DeletedUser6812
  • Start date

DeletedUser6812

Well call me insane, but I wouldn't be on any of the premades going early

@welsh - I think that comment was more tongue in cheek regarding Hercules slaying the Hydra

Welsh94

Hipparchus
I wouldnt bet on Hydra ^^ They have shown that they are willing to take a beating for a whole server and still go at it.

Im gonna bet on TF

Ellis Proves that ;) we 1 of the 3 Original Teams Remaining not to mention only target for 2 Oceans lol BD OF you keep us busy give you that lol :D

DeletedUser6812

Good thing we don't care about your opinion

And yet you obviously do. I dont suppose we can have some light hearted humor in here rather than toxicity for a change? or is that un grepo like?

css1981

Phrourach
I think Fiasco United wil disband next.....
smiley-emoticons-confusednew.gif

DeletedUser6812

Got a point lol who's everyone cheering for tonight with the euro's?

Isn't it - If your English your voting for England and if your from somewhere else your voting for Italy? :)

Tbh I hope England win it so that everyone shuts up about "It's coming home..."

mats25

Phrourach
Isn't it - If your English your voting for England and if your from somewhere else your voting for Italy? :)

Tbh I hope England win it so that everyone shuts up about "It's coming home..."
first english fans need to learn how to be human...then the football seems there nice again...i am traveller all over europe different stadiums and clubs...english are worst fan culture...

Welsh94

Hipparchus
first english fans need to learn how to be human...then the football seems there nice again...i am traveller all over europe different stadiums and clubs...english are worst fan culture...
you clearly aint been Russia yet ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
I want to unleash on you guys but its hard to...it's like bashing kittens on the head.

Actually Im pretty certain that Im fairly close to you m8
Ah here's a Billy Bada** thank you for stepping up sir or madam. No brains sadly but maybe some stones lol.

mats25

Phrourach
you clearly aint been Russia yet ;)
yes i have.2 time national and one em discvaliction in petersburg...and not only for ball i looked there ..lol... :p
but i think mabe ukrainian ...there are league fans are quite greazy/ stupid fans.
but yeah the journalism is the bad *** here, as they like to show more negative than some positive things...
nice game it was congraz italians.
to me there wasnt right team in final...

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Im sorry but got to love Italy lol

All week heard "Its coming home" like the Italy player said "Its coming to Rome" LMFAO Legend

DeletedUser6812

Genuine question here - mainly because I want one.

How do you get the double Bp tokens already?