Whos gonna disband next

• Thread starter DeletedUser6812
  • Start date

jameslongst

Strategos
They gave me some doubles when they tried to buy grepo back from me…I told em I’m not ready to sell tho.

Better question is who is wasting their doubles already?

DeletedUser6812

They gave me some doubles when they tried to buy grepo back from me…I told em I’m not ready to sell tho.

Better question is who is wasting their doubles already?

I suppose its only wasted if he doesn't have a load of them or is willing to spend a lot of getting more. Check the ABP, pretty easy to spot who's got one popped.

But he is attacking with 1000-1200 pop a time, hes golded around 600 slings, guess he wants to get max value out of his token.

To be fair If I had a couple I'd be tempted, especially If I can temp an alliance into attacking my prestacked city :)

Eternals are not far behind. All their leaders disappeared in record time.

True Fear leader just trickshot/cheating by convincing some of Eternals members to join them (prob with gold ;) ).

Anyway, Eternals disband cause toxicity is not part of what we believe and True Fear leaders must be ban to keep the game clean.

DeletedUser53868

True Fear leader just trickshot/cheating by convincing some of Eternals members to join them (prob with gold ;) ).

Anyway, Eternals disband cause toxicity is not part of what we believe and True Fear leaders must be ban to keep the game clean.

?

DeletedUser54339

Multiaccounter says what?

pgalland25

Strategos

You disbanded 2 alliances and left like 40 people without an alliance because you didn't like two members seeking greener pastures. You definitely look worse coming out of this situation.