Whos gonna disband next

• Thread starter DeletedUser6812
  • Start date
You disbanded 2 alliances and left like 40 people without an alliance because you didn't like two members seeking greener pastures. You definitely look worse coming out of this situation.

First I am really not the other guy and assuming that tell me more about you two. Second when James clearly states that he lies to everyone and uses that strategy to build his alliance convinced me even more that this world is unfortunately not the place for me to be in.

If you like to be around people like that, it's ok but not for me. Already lived it on Kepoi.

James strategy is clearly to lie to everyone and build everything on lying.

However, if you are TRUELY convinced that I double account, report me. Admin has the tool to be sure I am not.

You disbanded 2 alliances and left like 40 people without an alliance because you didn't like two members seeking greener pastures. You definitely look worse coming out of this situation.

Never mind, check your profile. The same game style as James, you follow him everywhere and you use the same lie to prove your point.

You leave Kepoi the day Pylos opened and you dare talking about "leaving".

Don't get how players like you are not yet banned due to toxic behavior.

Now, do me a favor, as you know you are a toxic guy, don't answer. Live your life on Pylos then leave the server when an other will open in 2 months. And do that again and again till you'll be ban.

DeletedUser6812

smiley-emoticons-popcorn-essen.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
First I am really not the other guy and assuming that tell me more about you two. Second when James clearly states that he lies to everyone and uses that strategy to build his alliance convinced me even more that this world is unfortunately not the place for me to be in.

If you like to be around people like that, it's ok but not for me. Already lived it on Kepoi.

James strategy is clearly to lie to everyone and build everything on lying.

However, if you are TRUELY convinced that I double account, report me. Admin has the tool to be sure I am not.
Two things:

1. Where did I clearly state that I lie to everyone?

2. Tell me again about how you disbanded your alliance because of me. I love that kind of stuff it’s why I still play lol.