DeletedUser21392

Marathon Settings:

Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 3
Conquer system: Conquest
Alliance limit: 90
Beginner protection: 5 days
Morale: yes.

I decided I should make this to see who will be joining world en37. I may be joining myself, so I wanted to see who I may be fighting with/against.

DeletedUser

I am. Those are absolutely perfect settings in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I will.

Decided to come back after a multi-month hiatus. First world to come out since I started again. I just hope speed 1 dosen't result in a stagnant world.

DeletedUser14937

I will..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not be joining......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DeletedUser

It looks like I'll be getting the "Rim the mod" title after all.... Curly don't go away once you see me attack :p
kding (wink).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

please, read the image :p besides, none of you know my ingame name ;)

DeletedUser

I will be, after a very long break, I have the spare time to play effectively so looking forward to getting back in the grind :D