Who's Joining?

DeletedUser

Hey who's joining Phi? The low alliance cap catches my fancy, so I'm up for it :)

P.S. First post :p

DeletedUser

mh you know like if you play on sigma u cant play on rho do u think it might be like that ?

DeletedUser

i wll join but wont play serious cos of the morale.

love the cap tho :p

DeletedUser

I will be playing and playing seriously. Don't care about morale, though I'm disappointed its conquest. However, I do like unit speed, world speed and the alliance cap, despite it being academy eccentric.

DeletedUser

I will be playing and playing seriously. Don't care about morale, though I'm disappointed its conquest. However, I do like unit speed, world speed and the alliance cap, despite it being academy eccentric.

WHAT IS THIS
you let us down in Tau where all your friends are and now you're going to play a world for serious :(

DeletedUser

WHAT IS THIS
you let us down in Tau where all your friends are and now you're going to play a world for serious :(

Really big exams are over so its time to rock and roll. And get the 1000 point milestone.

DeletedUser

I'm going to join and this time I will be one of the 1st ranked players!

DeletedUser15240

Ok, I think I have have found my target world. For a while I have been planning to do an MRA, and I think now is the time. Many people say they will do an MRA like WM802 and TC0 etc, but none actually do, and if they do lack any ambition. I plan to do a very real one, for a couple of weeks, with some very real targets:

1. Have 1000 members (frankly the alliance cap allows me to make a true MRA, if I get 1000 members there will be 33 alliances, thats an MRA for you)

2. Have over 30 branches

3. Pact 50 alliances

4. Control ALL 4 core oceans.

5. Get the record for fastest player amount growth ever in grepolis.

I understand that the record for the most players in an alliance is like 3000 or something, really not realistic considering this will be only a week or 2 commitment hopefully, but I do plan on getting the fastest player amount growth.

I will be contacting various people via skype and if are interested in becoming a RECRUITER, (not a player a recruiter) please contact me, it will only be a 2 week max commitment and you won't have to build much, just get lots of people to join

Curly

DeletedUser

I made a nooby MRA in gamma with almost 1,000 members.. :p

It was my 3rd world playing in, and I was just a noob!

DeletedUser15240

I will skully, I was actually gonna ask you on skype right now lol :p