Who's Joining?

DeletedUser

i might make a city and a few troops here and see how it takes for me to get rimmed (just for the of it)

DeletedUser

Ok, I think I have have found my target world. For a while I have been planning to do an MRA, and I think now is the time. Many people say they will do an MRA like WM802 and TC0 etc, but none actually do, and if they do lack any ambition. I plan to do a very real one, for a couple of weeks, with some very real targets:

1. Have 1000 members (frankly the alliance cap allows me to make a true MRA, if I get 1000 members there will be 33 alliances, thats an MRA for you)

2. Have over 30 branches

3. Pact 50 alliances

4. Control ALL 4 core oceans.

5. Get the record for fastest player amount growth ever in grepolis.

I understand that the record for the most players in an alliance is like 3000 or something, really not realistic considering this will be only a week or 2 commitment hopefully, but I do plan on getting the fastest player amount growth.

I will be contacting various people via skype and if are interested in becoming a RECRUITER, (not a player a recruiter) please contact me, it will only be a 2 week max commitment and you won't have to build much, just get lots of people to join

Curly

You must be joking, right? Haha... that'll be unbelievable. Should I ask what direction you are going... oh... what is that... all of them?

I don't think the largest amount an alliance has had was 3000. Cities, maybe, but players... I can't remember an alliance with more than 427.

DeletedUser

I'm in. I'll be playing seriously and I'm looking for an alliance to join!

DeletedUser

Hey im joining, but this time no activity, just all players can farm me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14226

:supermad:

I thought we agreed to go make an Army of Two in Tau..

No dinner tonight for you :p

DeletedUser

I'm in. Looking forward to it. I'm only in one world ...Upsilon....Doing good but the speed 1 is getting kinda boring.

How do you guys know what ocean you will be playing? I see some picking ocean 55 etc. Is it standard when a world opens that the first oceans in a direction are assigned the same number?

I'm curious.