Who's joining?

DeletedUser

I am and ive assembled a couple people to join me, but it doesnt look like much competition normally the forums are hogged with alliance tabs, but its early

DeletedUser

Is 1334 your point total or have you gotten more on other worlds? If you dont have an alliance you may join mine

DeletedUser18705

Maybe and might stick with it but I've got to send a few messages before I decide. Might convince two old friends to join maybe four if two get out of VM.

DeletedUser

My alliance in knossos, The Republic, I think were tength will be coming here and are my allies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21392

Is 1334 your point total or have you gotten more on other worlds? If you dont have an alliance you may join mine

Ive taken a 5-6 month break from Grepo. Now I'm hoping to start up again.

DeletedUser

Ok thats fine would you like to join me, in Ninja Gang?
I have a couple good players and I no I will recruit NE players once the world opens

DeletedUser21392

I currently have a commitment to another alliance, but I agreed that if I didn't like the alliance Ill go my own way.

I may be joining you mate a little later in the world.

DeletedUser21392

This may be the deadest forums Ive seen in a very (very) long time.

Edit: hopefully ingame is a bit more active.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope this is what it's like ingame so we don't have any gold users.

DeletedUser

speed 1 again...blah give me a speed 2 conquest world already..

DeletedUser28198

My alliance

I am going to be on Marathon. My alliance and I are. I have an alliance in Mu. Not all of us are going but some of us are going to Marathon and I am starting our alliance there. We are Death Before Dishonor. I started the alliance because my friend and I went inactive in grepolis for a while. We played on sigma but when we got back it was a hero world i think. Now we are on Mu and are going to Marathon too. We will see you all there.

DeletedUser

im quite disappointed with the settings, as I expected a very fast world. The name made me feel like it'd take a few months to finish lol, depressing.

DeletedUser

I'm joining. My other worlds are unplayable after I went on a 7 day vacation. Hoping for a new rebirth.