Who's Joining

DeletedUser18825

Who's Joining?

Let's get more people than that lame Sparta world! Muahaha :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9070

Agreed. PERFECT other than morale. Been waiting for these settings :)

DeletedUser11965

lol, sparta's settings just set it up for tons of MRAs

50 different alliance with sparta or 300 in there name with 300 members all becoming farms meaning 300x300=90000 farms, F-KS YH!~

EDIT: i just realize the farms arent gonna be here...:(

DeletedUser

Newb here, been playing a few days on Lamia and looking forward to starting on a fresh world.... Now i just need to decide between this or sparta!

DeletedUser

50 different alliance with sparta or 300 in there name with 300 members all becoming farms meaning 300x300=90000 farms, F-KS YH!~

EDIT: i just realize the farms arent gonna be here...:(

hahaha well you have fun with that in sparta :)

DeletedUser18825

ArShark is joining this world.

Besides, there'll be plenty of MRAs and their academies in this world. :)

DeletedUser19797

im probably gonna join too... Quite good settings, but im still waiting speed 3 conquest world without morale :D my wet dream.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm going to join and I'm going to watch the premades fail. Especially Spyder's, the fact that people still join his alliance when his track record is like 0-14 is just plain wrong.

DeletedUser

Lol we will not fail. Spyder might though, and i wish him the best of luck :D Time to break that streak.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If I had a nickel for every time some premade has claimed they wouldn't fail and then they....well went and failed.....I could do something clever and witty with all the nickels but it's late and I'm unable to come up with something funny but I'm sure you get the point.

DeletedUser

Yea i do, and i can see why. I do not have high expectations, i just want us to stay together and form a bit of a name for ourselves. I think if you go into a world expecting to easily be 1st, you will have a fast death lol.