Who's Next!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

I think Beta needs a forum for calling people out. Its more fun when people know you are coming for them. So feel free to post your "who's next" targets!

I am currently killing off Rfalcon.

Dahboy is on my list also.

When i am done with them, you can find out here who is next!

DeletedUser

this is a stupid idea... this game is all about surprise... what is the point of telling them you are attacking, and then actually attacking... There is only one person I would like to have a callout battle with, and he is not on Beta :/

DeletedUser

What do you do when you declare war on someone? You tell them you are going to attack them, then you attack them.

This is the same process.

I am sick of people giving up before my CS lands, so I started telling people I was taking their city. Still didnt help. Then i started messaging their alliance members telling them I had a city of theirs under seige. Still didnt help.

So now I am going to call out all the people I am going to take down. Make it more challenging.

I would call out Rappy Boy, but his cities are pathetic and like I said, i am trying to make it challenging, he is no challenge hahahaha

DeletedUser

So you want down rep do you.

I'll kill you you noob(in game)

DeletedUser

What do you do when you declare war on someone? You tell them you are going to attack them, then you attack them.

This is the same process.

I am sick of people giving up before my CS lands, so I started telling people I was taking their city. Still didnt help. Then i started messaging their alliance members telling them I had a city of theirs under seige. Still didnt help.

So now I am going to call out all the people I am going to take down. Make it more challenging.

I would call out Rappy Boy, but his cities are pathetic and like I said, i am trying to make it challenging, he is no challenge hahahaha

call out decent players and you don't stand a chance... also if you look at history of war declarations, all declarations have taken place 1 week after the first attacks have been launched, it is more of a sorry we are now at war rather than a we will launch on you soon that you get in twars. I myself in twars used to launch and declare at the same time, the preparation time being the time it takes to reach the targets...

DeletedUser

I called out Rfalcon. Nothing.
I called out TheSpartanKing. A little bit, but really nothing.
I called out Nandil. Nothing.
I called out Remorce. Tiny bit, but basically nothing
I called out Realkazman. Something :)

I thought these guys were "decent" players.

DeletedUser

naah.. he didnt ignore nothing.. he came and called out names and said a lot of things, but eventually got eaten up in a 1 on 1 between him and ryche.. then he said, he had to "take care of his sick dad anyways" .. lol !!

i liked nandil.. at least he had the balls to fight like a man, and accept his loss with dignity..

DeletedUser

nandil was good... he just refused to go out no matter how many cities we took or how many times we cleared him... i totally felt sorry pulling off that last op which took him out, but we had no option... he would have kept needling us...

Kookie was another solid fighter... too bad he quite grepo.. Remorce left a bad taste in the mouth... was GLAD to rid beta of him.. never liked people who talk too big... which went double for WockyMagic... lol... in fact thats where the entire anti-AoA/UAE thing started for me... if this was the sort of player they had and were proud of, i would definitely attack them...

not very keen on divulging my future targets... im afraid i dont deal in 1000's of troops yet like Thaunit... im still stuck in the 100's... but i doubt you'll find any takers in O66... we've cleaned them all out... will have to look east my friend if you want somebody fresh worthy of a fight...

@ raptok: youre obsessed with farts arent you??? indigestion problem??? :p

DeletedUser

Rfalcon is almost gone. Dahboy is gone.

I think my next target will have to be a top 50 player. Sorry whoever you are, but if you are closest to me, its you.

Rappy Boy, we are all very worried about your plan. Our internal forums have being going crazy. Your spy should be telling you everything that is happening, but just know, we are EXTREMELY worried about your Grand Plan!

DeletedUser

The only way your plan could be good is if it required you to quit the game.