Who's Next!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

well you can get me on iota jarp.

wait......... you just got rimmed didnt you :p

DeletedUser

what are those crap alliances those grepo stats are not me

my big city on theta was conquered (after 3 cs) ( the final three attacks were 1 second apart) my little one is there

the alliance names are messed up and weird but on thtea i was 8500 points and i am in the top 100 in defence bp top 500 in offense bp and 200 overall

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But you still got conquered. -__-

So I have better accounts than you :D

Did you ever conquer?

DeletedUser

yes in theta. i dont like eta so i quit, i am playing in iota. i was conquered by the imperial gaurd. players (rebekah8)(leake)(mrvu)(rapscalion) jfl player (mattack) above average players member (ivan cvek)(and another guy i dont remeber his name)

leake got my city

oh and imp gaurds (sahaneresh)(motherangel)(darkangel23889)

and it took them a week cus :pro:

DeletedUser

Ah. I have an account Beta. Where I am ranked * and am ranked * in ABP and * in overall BP.

*Hint Hint* I am in the alliance Phenomen.

DeletedUser

*FACEPALM

Let me spell it out:

I haz soopur seecwet account on bets.

DeletedUser8362

i know what account he is playing o_O but me no telling, because i'm good with secrets (most of the time)

DeletedUser

@ Jarp: Some Xmortis players are attacking Rappy boy. I have never denied that.

All i have said is that contrary to his claims, there are no SES players attacking him.

DeletedUser

@ Jarp: Some Xmortis players are attacking Rappy boy. I have never denied that.

All i have said is that contrary to his claims, there are no SES players attacking him.

However it is possible that SES players could be farming. Is it an all-out attack probably not. Maybe Rappy just thinks it is? Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Time to put this Rappy boy issue to bed.

Rappy boy, you have nothing. You have done nothing except talk crap and lie.

Prove me wrong about all your lies:
1) Post a report showing the SES attacking you;
2) Post a report showing the SES trying to conolonise you;
3) Post a report showing you attacking anyone from the SES (you are such a dumbass you will probably go and attack an SES member and post that report now, but there are time stamps on the attacks hahahahaah).

You cant because you are a liar and all you do is spam about the fantasy world that you live in where you dream of being the next Jarpenguin and taking on and conquering the world!

News flash for you buddy, you are not half the player he is and never will be.

We gave you so many chances at the SES and you begged us to take you back after you were booted. You promised to stop acting like a douche bag but you couldnt help it cause it comes so naturally to you.

You claim you "left" the SES that is the funniest thing you have ever said! I suppose getting kicked is close to leaving! hahahaha.

Send you 150LS at me Rappy boy, I promise to shine them up really nice, turn them sideways and shove them straight up your ar5e!

To all people out there who think i am being too harsh and being a bully, invite him to your alliance and see exactly what I am talking about. hahahahah.

Till then I am out! Goodbye and goodnight everyone, I have been great!

DeletedUser

I'm trying to stay away from this issue as much as possible.

But I must add that Raptok, if wish for this "Bullying" or whatever it is you call it to stop. Then I would suggest taking screenshots and posting reports. You need evidence for people to believe your PnP's!

DeletedUser

You cant because you are a liar and all you do is spam about the fantasy world that you live in where you dream of being the next Jarpenguin and taking on and conquering the world!

News flash for you buddy, you are not half the player he is and never will be.
Sorry Jar, but this is where I LOL(you made a mistake and wrote player instead of forum personality). And we all know your secret..not everyone was happy =P ...Still like you though.

DeletedUser

Hey Tha, why is rappy boy being slated so much? i see him as my annoying little bro XD