Who's Next!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Time to put this Rappy boy issue to bed.

Rappy boy, you have nothing. You have done nothing except talk crap and lie.

Prove me wrong about all your lies:
1) Post a report showing the SES attacking you;
2) Post a report showing the SES trying to conolonise you;
3) Post a report showing you attacking anyone from the SES (you are such a dumbass you will probably go and attack an SES member and post that report now, but there are time stamps on the attacks hahahahaah).

You cant because you are a liar and all you do is spam about the fantasy world that you live in where you dream of being the next Jarpenguin and taking on and conquering the world!

News flash for you buddy, you are not half the player he is and never will be.

We gave you so many chances at the SES and you begged us to take you back after you were booted. You promised to stop acting like a douche bag but you couldnt help it cause it comes so naturally to you.

You claim you "left" the SES that is the funniest thing you have ever said! I suppose getting kicked is close to leaving! hahahaha.

Send you 150LS at me Rappy boy, I promise to shine them up really nice, turn them sideways and shove them straight up your ar5e!

To all people out there who think i am being too harsh and being a bully, invite him to your alliance and see exactly what I am talking about. hahahahah.

Till then I am out! Goodbye and goodnight everyone, I have been great!

Report.png

I never aimed to be jarpenguin and I play for fun

Last edited by a moderator: