Who's playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok then 88 like on sigma
30 -50 is too low
but these 200-500 is crazy

DeletedUser18705

Think I'll play here. Things are slowing down on Chi. No huge wars going on that everyone wants to watch. Just LoL versus NOTHING and NOTHING's about done for after SweetT, Pauper, Durrrr11 and XonCia2711 left. Now I have time to do other worlds.

DeletedUser

I am going to play, but what time is it going to start? I am not creating my own alliance, but I am going North-East(like always):D I wonder what alliances there are going to be? Oh, and would someone please answer my first question, I would like to get a head start on that world after my bad start on Corinth:D Also, the alliance limit should be like 100 so that it is not too small, but not too big like Corinth's limit was, but not too small like Psi. ;)

DeletedUser

The world opens on Monday. The times aren't said, but they usually open around noon UTC time.

Currently, One Piece, DARK, and some other alliances are going NE. One Piece, which is led by me, would love to have you in it.

DeletedUser19523

just to let yall know, while everyone suffocates themselves in NE, me and AA will be heading SW... where there will be tiny alliances to merge with into a huge army, probly to be renamed a few times... so yeah, just go to NE, suffocate yourselves and dissolve, while we prosper in SW... :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This is a thread about who is joining this server not about why you're joining or why you're quitting or why you aren't joining another alliance. Keep it on topic or I'll lock it

DeletedUser

I will play and recruit active members in our Alliance LS300

slobo.c

Strategos
She is the best Romanian Singer!!!
And my favorite!!! :D
She is really good...
Go to Group and listen some songs!

Status
Not open for further replies.