Who's the strongest Hokage?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12571
  • Start date

Who's the strongest?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

It's the first of course, I mean he beat Madara by himself while Tsunade has to fight him with the other kages. Third got killed fighting Orochimaru, second kicked the bucket helping third and Danzo escape during the war, the closest ones to first's power are fourth because he sealed the Kyubi and second because he is first's brother.

DeletedUser

I say 3rd. Mainly for the move he pulls before he dies against Orochimaru. He takes out two other hokage with it, and almost Orochimaru.

DeletedUser12571

It's a battle between the 1st and the 4th for me. Yes, the 1st beat Madara (didn't kill him, though) and he was the master of wood release, however I'm drawn to parts of the manga which suggest Minato was a better ninja. During Orochimaru's fight with the 3rd, Orochimaru resurrects the 1st and 2nd hokages but when he tries to raise the coffin of Minato, the 3rd panics and immediately stops him from doing so. He was trained by Jiraiya who was trained by the 3rd yet he rated the 4th with higher esteem. Finally, the 4th is a genius (proven in his fight with Tobi) and managed to seal the nine tails.

DeletedUser

you know Equanimity you should open up a BLEACH poll or Final Fantasy VII poll

DeletedUser

It's a battle between the 1st and the 4th for me. Yes, the 1st beat Madara (didn't kill him, though) and he was the master of wood release, however I'm drawn to parts of the manga which suggest Minato was a better ninja. During Orochimaru's fight with the 3rd, Orochimaru resurrects the 1st and 2nd hokages but when he tries to raise the coffin of Minato, the 3rd panics and immediately stops him from doing so. He was trained by Jiraiya who was trained by the 3rd yet he rated the 4th with higher esteem. Finally, the 4th is a genius (proven in his fight with Tobi) and managed to seal the nine tails.

i have to agree with that eq . . . but i chose the 4th :)

DeletedUser

I think that Minato is the stronget as he sealed the Kyubii, Hashirama is the second.
Still, Goku can take all the Kages alone using only one arm :]

DeletedUser

Minato took on the kyubi with the pressure of his wife and child was on his back. He also wounded Tobi which has been proven challenging. Senju also beat madara uchiha but didn't kill him. Plus madara is beast :p

DeletedUser

As far as I know, Danzo wasn't officially the Sixth Hokage. He died before he was even inaugurated and it's the obvious reason why his face doesn't appear in the Hokage Monument.

I voted Minato as the most powerful though what I really wanted to vote was Hashirama Senju. First Hokage is comparable to some extent to Rikudo Sage in terms of his prowess as a shinobi compared to all the other Kages even from other villages.

DeletedUser

Minato can never be revived. Kabuto himself admitted this because like the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Hokages, Minato was sealed away by the Death God when he sealed Kurama inside his son.

Orochimaru's efforts would have been futile if he thought he can resurrect Minato.

DeletedUser

Just because Minato is Naruto's dad doesn't mean he's the best!

DeletedUser27793

I think the first hokage is more powerful than the 4th as the first can control the ninetails completely
If u have read manga then madara defeated all the kages by using wood element mostly so i think 1st hokage is powerful
I dint know that these many fans were there in grepo
long back there was a single thread about manga and no one bothered ab't that

DeletedUser27793

anyone read the new chapter of naruto?
some awesome guys has arrived on scene :p

DeletedUser41959

The strongest hokage is certainly Hashirama . Tobirama comes off as number 2 on my list and Minato is 3rd . Hiruzen hasn't shown much so far but I believe he will show us some good feats in the battle with Obito .

EDIT : Who is stupid enough to vote Minato , Hashirama would pwn him :)

DeletedUser

Well I know not what a Hokage is but I'm still gonna post here out of boredom.

DeletedUser

Voted for Minato due to his sealing abilities and his Flying Thunder God Technique.

DeletedUser41959

Voted for Minato due to his sealing abilities and his Flying Thunder God Technique.

Loool . Hashirama beats him anyday . Hashirama can heal himself without any hand seals so anything minato lands on him will be healed within seconds . Fanboys everywhere :/