Who's who - List of alliance groups

DeletedUser33462

Right!

Hopefully I'm not the only one here but half the time I'm looking at the ranking's I'm trying to work out which alliances are brother/sister alliances. So I'm going to do a master list to keep track of it, even if its just for me! If you know any please post or if you wish it to remain hidden (as I know several who like it that way) then keep quiet. ;)

Heres the list - If you see any error please post and Ill correct them. (apologies if I link any alliances that are not linked as unfortunately I dont know most of you). Ive only done the top 25 unless I know of a grouping.

Caged (1) - UnCaged (34)
- ANONYMOUS - (2) - -- ANONYMOUS -- (31) - --- ANONYMOUS --- (35)
TOTL Reborn North (3) - TOTL Reborn (12)
Dominion Rising (4) - Dominion Rising II (36)
Do We Know (5) - Dont You Know (10)
The White Death (7) - Invictus (29)
Resurrection (8) - Reincarnation (23)
The War Pigs (13) - The War Pigs 2 (51) - Black Hearted War Pigs (52)
Phalanx (14) - Testudo (24)
Dark Angels (17) - Arkham Headz (18) - Dark Judgement (31)
Crimson Empire (20) - Crimson Legion (38) - Crimson Warriors (63) - Crimson Templars (104)
Greek Empire (46) - Greek Brothers (50) - Greek Dragons (70)

Okay - When you plug a lot of these alliances into one huge map a couple of things become appartent.

o55 - OMG what a mess! Very nice battlefield, but I wouldnt want to live there come WW

Anonymous - I'm calling it early, but assuming you dont implode will be World winners

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43485

Crimson Empire (20) - Crimson Legion (38) - Crimson Warriors (63) - Crimson Templars (104)

LoL... Is this really true? That makes them quadruplet alliances... Gosh, that's lame. :) Hardly worth mentioning besides the laugh, since it seems that even with 4 coordinated alliances they can't penetrate top 20. You'd think otherwise.

DeletedUser

Cheers for this, pretty useful - Not sure about this, might be just me making things up so will have to have someone confirm it but was Dark Judgement (28th) part of Dark Angels/Arkham Headz?

Also I know some of the top players from DA and AH formed Red Phoenix (26th) - I think I saw before they hid pact requests that they're all allied.

Not fully sure on this though, I've looked and I wouldn't understand having 4 alliances, two of them with sub 20 members?

DeletedUser21990

Pretty sure Dark Judgement is a branch of DA/AH but would need one of their members to confirm it first.

DeletedUser

I can almost confirm their connections from outside the alliance lol

DeletedUser21990

Lol I guess we can add them to the list, we can also add the several - ANONYMOUS - alliances as well.

- ANONYMOUS - (2nd)
-- ANONYMOUS -- (31st)
--- ANONYMOUS --- (35th)

DeletedUser

soul.fire I think you should add inglrious to your list too lol

DeletedUser

On the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting for a response here.

DeletedUser33462

On the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting for a response here.

IB are not part of our alliance but we are helping them with their conquests of CrimsonBlades/GE as we have several of our member who have played with them in other worlds. When they are established on their own they will not need our help setting up.

Updating other bits once confirmed :)

DeletedUser

TOTL Reborn II have been renamed TOTL Reborn North btw, also, I've come across an alliance called TOTL REBORN III, are they linked to TOTL or are they just a bunch of noobs copying an alliance name?

DeletedUser21990

TOTL Reborn II have been renamed TOTL Reborn North btw, also, I've come across an alliance called TOTL REBORN III, are they linked to TOTL or are they just a bunch of noobs copying an alliance name?

TOTL Reborn II have renamed themselves to TOTL Reborn North but are still brother alliance to TOTL Reborn. TOTL III was previously one of the Prometheus branches who have renamed themselves and are not affiliated with either TOTL alliance ;)

DeletedUser47429

What? It looks like every "major" alliance is actually an MRA with multiple academies. What happened to the idea (and fun) of fighting as an elite alliance? 40 players should be more than enough if you have an active team.

DeletedUser

Firstly, this isn't every "major" alliance. This includes alliances such as the Greek's, which are way down in the rankings.

Don't get me wrong, Quality over Quantity any day, but if any of them multiple alliances come charging at you, and have quality, and higher quantity, don't come screaming to the externals.

Although aye, I do miss fighting with 30 members against alliances with a cap at 120

DeletedUser

What? It looks like every "major" alliance is actually an MRA with multiple academies. What happened to the idea (and fun) of fighting as an elite alliance? 40 players should be more than enough if you have an active team.

I remember the good old days in Epsilon running with an "elite" alliance, expanding into an enemy controlled ocean one city at a time. Those were fun times.

DeletedUser45164

surely anonymous are all the same alliances. i have common forum shared and it is all one actually. i know that better hahahha
respect.

DeletedUser

Awesome, I never know, especially after 'TOTL REBORN III' So many noobs wanting to be in TOTL these days... :D