Why all the hating?

DeletedUser

I'm new to the forums if that helps at all if this question is stupid but it seems like everyone hates 25 2 life. What did he do wrong? It seems like he's just a growing player just like anyone else ranked above 1000. So he conquered noobs, how is that bad? How else to you obtain more cities? How else do you obtain more battle points to obtain more cities? Why do people make stories up to make him look bad? Isn't that what 14 year old girls do?

Edit: I know it may be PnP but you guys are crossing the line. It's not rumours to tactically bring him down, if that would even work, it's just hatred and jealousy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's because they all envy me, so it's more or less them envying me and trying to make me look bad.

What most people fail to realize is that I attack anybody that's near me as I don't care if they have 2,000 points or 100,000 points. However, the only people I do not attack are the ones we have diplomacy with. I've tried to make a lot of people understand that it's nothing personal with me attacking them, it's just something you have to do to get the culture to obtain more cities. I started off at the same exact time if not a few days difference then the people surrounding me, but yet they make it seem like I'm bullying them? I'm really not, they had a chance to grow and be successful like me but they either aren't that knowledgeable in the game or they weren't as active as I am.

It's because most people start off in a bad alliance that hinders their growth, or they're told the wrong things to do/build and in the end, the true players shine. Like now.

DeletedUser

Exactly, everyone had the same oppurtunity.

They act surprised when you take them over, what did they expect you to sit there and watch them grow while you could be making more cities instead? Every player has equal oppurtunity and those that don't take advantage of it deserve to be conquered.

DeletedUser

I pity the fool!

MrT15.jpg

Actually he's a solid player.

DeletedUser

25 2 life is a good solid player, I see nothing wrong with him.

DeletedUser

i still kinda fear him not as much but yea 25 2 life is scarey 28 citys is massive compared to my 6 lol