Question Why are Crowns so hard to obtain on Olympus servers?

• Thread starter DeletedUser57568
  • Start date

DeletedUser57568

US ign - getwhit

I just completed the first US Olympus server US91 Lato where my alliance was incredibly dominant, even being the ONLY alliance to successfully clear and hold a siege on the final temple. For those of you who don't know, in order to win an Olympus world, an alliance must conquest and hold Olympus at least 3 times for a total of 26 days where Olympus itself is a neutral city that changes location every 10 days and that spawns with thousands of troops already inside (pretty tough).

In order to receive a CROWN on an Olympus server however, an alliance must not only WIN but also do so within 30 days of Olympus spawning. This means you have a little less than 4 days of error for clearing, landing your CS, and defending it, just if you want to truly be recognized as the victor of a world with a crown. I strongly contend that this is virtually impossible especially after experiencing an Olympus server where there was barely even another alliance worth mentioning.

It took my alliance members and I about 31 days to complete this task fighting against of course the rest of the server (and the Olympus curse), where again I repeat no other alliances were able to even come close at landing a CS on Olympus, and yet we received no crown.

If this isn't being a master of the world I'm not sure what is, so my question is WHY ARE CROWNS SO HARD TO OBTAIN ON OLYMPUS SERVERS?

DeletedUser57568

To be clear, you need to finish the task of holding Olympus 26 days before Olympus has the chance to "jump" 3 times which it does every 10 days. That means the task must be completed within 2 jumps.

q20NXUt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57568

They have, they are just very very hard to obtain for some reason. Nothing unique about Olympus servers right now as far as end game awards apart from the Golden Fleece which is amazing! I just wish there was something different than a crown, like domination victors with swords near their BP scores in their player profiles.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
There is no 'Crown' for Olympus. The Crown is for WW worlds, the coloured crossed swords are for Dom and for olympus you receive a profile change.

This is the equivalent of a WW crown:

1604379905281.png

These are the changes for 1,3,5 and 7 wins. There are also awards for your profile depending on how quickly you manage to conquer Olympus - see wiki.

DeletedUser57568

There is no 'Crown' for Olympus. The Crown is for WW worlds, the coloured crossed swords are for Dom and for olympus you receive a profile change.

This is the equivalent of a WW crown:

View attachment 14507

These are the changes for 1,3,5 and 7 wins. There are also awards for your profile depending on how quickly you manage to conquer Olympus - see wiki.
Thanks for the help! One last question, when you say 'win' what do you mean specifically? The first alliance to conquer Olympus for the required amount of time will receieve a profile change?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Yes. Only one alliance can win the Olympus endgame. If you have then you should be able to see this extra border on your profile.

DeletedUser57568

uqlkDA8.png
aAlJQTW.png

Here is the Olympus blessing award we got after holding for 26 days. And our names on the scoreboard. I hope the extra border comes in soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I think you need to raise a ticket in the US - that does not look right to me but it is a different server so I cannot access your account to investigate.

DeletedUser57568

I looked for a good while to no avail, how do I raise a ticket?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
From your game on any server you can go to settings and select support to raise a ticket. Or from the forum main page top right you can see support system listed. Each server has a dedicated support system.

I have pointed out that there seems to be an issue in the US and French server but I have checked EN and it is working here.

Last edited:

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Well it says "before it jumps 3rd time"
The example olympus had jumped 3 times. So it is correct.

But IMO its very hard!

DeletedUser57568

I have raised a ticket and the issue hasn't changed.

I wonder if the world needs to be won within 3 jumps in order to receive the change to your profile, and not just winning the world. Although I think that winning an Olympus server alone should warrant a change to ones profile.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
The profile change is for winning. 3 jumps is the fastest you can do this but there are awards that recognise the achievement for jumps. There is an award, Olympus Champion, for winning within 3 jumps.

DeletedUser57568

Problem fixed! I think the profile changes might take effect AFTER the world has officially closed, not when you receieve the award for winning. Thanks all!