Why are tickets not being opened

DeletedUser34786

I have sent a ticket about That I have bought gold,which I needed in a rush,but still haven't received it yet..The ticket still hasn't been opened yet..What are the Mods doing..My bank account shows that it has been paid,but still nothing.:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser19042

Depending on the way you paid this can take up to 3 working days (banks can work pretty slow ;) ). Innogames will only transfer the gold if they are 100% sure the money has been paid.
This is also not the fault of mods ;)

So I suggest you wait a few hours, and if you still get nothing, get back to that ticket. Then be patient. If a mod sees it, he'll answer it as soon as he can.

Patience is a virtue, my friend ;)

DeletedUser34786

I buy gold nearly every week and it always gets paid within seconds..The problem is that the ticket hasn't even been opened yet for them to investigate the possible reason..Thanks for the reply

DeletedUser5819

You haven't said when you sent the ticket in.

Mods eat and sleep and work and study and respond to many tickets a day.
Are we talking 5 minutes? An hour? A day?

DeletedUser35069

Longest I've waited for a response to a ticket is around 36 hrs. Just got to be patient dude they'll get around to responding when they can.

DeletedUser5819

Responding to -rep
Thread: Why are tickets not being opened
do you really think he would report a bug after 5 minutes?

I don't know him..do you?

I do know for a fact that it has happened before though. Some people seem to think tickets are a live chat function, others just get frustrated very quickly, especially when their issue is time sensitive. Its not hard to understand.

The fact that he has not stated how long could be an oversight, or it could be that it wasn't a big enough time period to state.

Why are tickets not being opened for a week?! - I think he would have stated this.

Why are tickets not being opened for a day?! - I think he would have stated this.

Why are tickets not being opened within 5 minutes?! - A calm sensible person might phrase as How long does it take to open tickets? A desperate or angry person might just skip the timescale so they could write something angry without being picked up on it.

Sorry I couldn't answer you directly. Maybe if you have a question, put it on the thread in future?