Why can't I build Colony Ship?

DeletedUser

First off: Yes, I have the harbor level at 20. Yes, I have academy at 22. Yes, I have researched colony ship. Yes, it shows in my harbor as a ship I can build yet the resources show (0) 10900 (example below). I have the population. I have the resources. But it still shows that I cannot build any ships.

What am I missing?

0(10000) 0(0)
0(10000) 0(170)
0(10000) 0:00:00(6:42:16)

DeletedUser

First off: Yes, I have the harbor level at 20. Yes, I have academy at 22. Yes, I have researched colony ship. Yes, it shows in my harbor as a ship I can build yet the resources show (0) 10900 (example below). I have the population. I have the resources. But it still shows that I cannot build any ships.

What am I missing?

0(10000) 0(0)
0(10000) 0(170)
0(10000) 0:00:00(6:42:16)

You should upgrade Academy lvl 28 than research conquest.

DeletedUser

Still, he doesn't need that to build a colony ship normally.

try restarting the browser and clearing cache/cookies.

DeletedUser

I am on my way to doing that... but that does not help me with this question. I should not need conquest to utilize the colony ship unless I am missunderstanding something.

DeletedUser

No, you certainly don't need conquest to utilize the colony ship, that would almost defeat the purpose of anchor points.

DeletedUser

No, you certainly don't need conquest to utilize the colony ship, that would almost defeat the purpose of anchor points.

He migth try. think it is abt the new version. I faced similar problem two days ago in a new conquered city. I tried to research Conquer Ship but it didnt let me to do before to lvl up dock to lvl 20. it ll worth to try if he really does the other requirements:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have double the population. I have the culture points (everyone does for second city). The weird part of it is that the zeros in the chart for the build. usually they show what you need and what you have. zero just means that you cannot build said item for some reason. That is where I am baffled.

colony.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Submit a ticked, its a bug. It must be if you have everything you need.

DeletedUser

I have double the population. I have the culture points (everyone does for second city). The weird part of it is that the zeros in the chart for the build. usually they show what you need and what you have. zero just means that you cannot build said item for some reason. That is where I am baffled.

colony.jpg

well your picture shows that you can build 5 transports at the moment...That means you are nowhere near the 10000 (TEN thousand) resources of all three, stone wood and silver that you need to build a Colony ship. If you had 10000 of stone wood and silver, you would be able to build a lot more transports....