Why Deaths Measure is the best Alliance in Troy

1) High Average (1296)

2) Experienced Members (51)

3) Highest ABP (6400)

4) Highest Average ABP (125)

5) Excellent Leadership (CnoteG/Dizoe)

6) Our members are Ruthless

7) New Representative (me)

8) Most important; We have the most fun.

We are the best Alliance. Don't agree with me? Then reply. But i don't want haters here. This is not the place for Bickering. Post your opinion and get out if you want to argue about it.:)

Written by iceddragon with the help of Lukenheiner
Updated Daily'ish

DeletedUser

aww now your ruining the fun no bickering >.< but i think there second or 3rd i'm not sure whos first (don't want to be biast) but there one of top alliances

DeletedUser

I think the empire is one of the best then you guys and Irish WAR Wolves and seraphim all fighting for first or second like i said time will tell whos first

DeletedUser

Why Deaths Measure is the best Alliance in Troy

1) High Average (1296)

2) Experienced Members (51)

3) Highest ABP (6400)

4) Highest Average ABP (125)

5) Excellent Leadership (CnoteG/Dizoe)

6) Our members are Ruthless

7) New Representative (me)

8) Most important; We have the most fun.

We are the best Alliance. Don't agree with me? Then reply. But i don't want haters here. This is not the place for Bickering. Post your opinion and get out if you want to argue about it.:)

Written by iceddragon with the help of Lukenheiner
Updated Daily'ish

lmao no offense to you iceddragon but isnt it weird how your in that alliance , you shouldve at least compared the other alliances to yours like abp is larger than this alliance , you know not seem like your bragging

DeletedUser27700

I think the empire is one of the best then you guys and Irish WAR Wolves and seraphim all fighting for first or second like i said time will tell whos first

Fair enough. Next?

lmao no offense to you iceddragon but isnt it weird how your in that alliance , you shouldve at least compared the other alliances to yours like abp is larger than this alliance , you know not seem like your bragging

That was sorta the point. I am in what i think is the best alliance by choice. And if you are best at something the other people compare themselves to you. Not the other way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this is a good post and good luck to your alliance icedragon and all the others in troy and i think if extraordinary gentleman can get a couple more players then they'll also be in the race

DeletedUser

I'm not even in this world; but I have to say; I like it.

As for points; every points leader early in a game typically falls faster then they went up. (city points that is; simmer points; whatever you want to call them)

DeletedUser

We are definitely the most aggressive in troy thus far. I dont want to get cocky and say were the best and no one can touch us and yadda yadda yadda its not my style, we will let our Abp do the talking on the battle field (SW)

DeletedUser24767

May I ask how you measure someones experience?

BUT more over, someone that has played every world since alpha is experienced, but that does not make them good.

DeletedUser

We are definitely the most aggressive in troy thus far. I dont want to get cocky and say were the best and no one can touch us and yadda yadda yadda its not my style, we will let our Abp do the talking on the battle field (SW)
Exactly the point of the game!:)
Its true that you guys ARE agressive!And personally i like that.I have already encountered some from you people,and although i have to say your co-island members need to raise a bit their co-op and work 2gether better,you still have hard work to do to bring me down.:p
I know that this is not exactly what is this thread s topic about and i apologise for that.
But dizoe,you guys are NOT untouchable.....:p
Let the games begin!

DeletedUser

May I ask how you measure someones experience?

BUT more over, someone that has played every world since alpha is experienced, but that does not make them good.
If someone has played in every world since alpha and is not a good player or a great player by now something is terribly wrong

DeletedUser22423

Most players in our alliance have played together and developed teamwork in the past. Other members inclusion is based on how well written their invite request are, a combination of stats and ratio expectations, or just simply eagerness and willingness to learn and work as a team (every alliance needs a few new players/future pro's). Even after all of that I research and find someone that we both have played with and ask them for their opinions. Basically there is a reference and interview process with candidates as well as some I still like to let sit on the hot seat and not give an answer to for a few days to find how committed they are to entering our alliance, or give missions to and see if they can complete them. Testing a players wills is a very good way to gauge if they will be a good member of an alliance.