Why do alliances always put up a point limit to join but will let people in anyway ?

DeletedUser

Hello :)

All the alliances that have got "3000 points to join" and you look at there members and they have got people with like 500 points in there.

DeletedUser31161

do make it look like they dont have noobs running the show. ex: The True War Lords, points 2k, players under 2k, 7.

the real alliance dont even say anything

DeletedUser30490

guessing those members had to restart at some point

DeletedUser

Well you have got 1,867 posts and me 40 and if "the real alliance dont even say anything" then I guess I win then :)

PS: You spelled "don't" wrong lol silly noob

DeletedUser

Oh my mistake you looked a lot like Mr. 1,296 the way the light was shining on you Mr. 1,297 :)

DeletedUser

All the alliances that have got "3000 points to join" and you look at there members and they have got people with like 500 points in there.
Oh you know, alliances will come up with any reason to accept sub par players.

Oropos-AllianceLimits_zpsbc60d2d3.jpg

DeletedUser31161

Well you have got 1,867 posts and me 40 and if "the real alliance dont even say anything" then I guess I win then :)

PS: You spelled "don't" wrong lol silly noob

does anyone else have the growing feeling that this guy is a huge noob

DeletedUser

You have 538 points as a defender he has 1423.He wins the defensive round.
You have 3788 points as an attacker he has 1226.You win the attacking round.
So you're all tied up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points don't matter. He found a great alliance, and is a great leader. That is all that is needed to push him into the category of a "great" player

DeletedUser31161

ah you see you can be better then me in points any day i will let you but you see i have been with UC since the beginning and helped start it. became a leader in US and have led it to the number 1 spot so can i ask you... do you see yourself doing that?

DeletedUser33530

ah you see you can be better then me in points any day i will let you but you see i have been with UC since the beginning and helped start it. became a leader in US and have led it to the number 1 spot so can i ask you... do you see yourself doing that?

ooooo snap!

DeletedUser8362

We started in the number 1 spot... You've simply maintained our perfection ;)

DeletedUser

Mrpenguin did not help start uc as far as i can remember. It was daz 2.0, zues had returned, leftovers, flcoblades. Mrpenguin was then recruited from another world and became a leader in uc.

DeletedUser31161

was there same time you were sharky. dont cut me out. joined and became the 14th member. i was not leader until the middle though