Why do we all hate Noob's?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27700
  • Start date

DeletedUser345

I only bothered reading the first page so it may have been brought up already. Some of you are confusing terms;

Newb = a new player

Noob = a massive n ob who thinks they're great but there not.

DeletedUser29371

I only bothered reading the first page so it may have been brought up already. Some of you are confusing terms;

Newb = a new player

Noob = a massive n ob who thinks they're great but there not.

noob is not only a player who thinks is great but is not.... you are only a newb for 1st 14 days when you start a game (1st world) after that you are either becoming very good or you are a noob

DeletedUser27700

noob is not only a player who thinks is great but is not.... you are only a newb for 1st 14 days when you start a game (1st world) after that you are either becoming very good or you are a noob

I dont know. I am nowhere near good in my opinion but have been playing for 3 months. I started another world where i have experienced players around me and now i am finally learning all those little details that have eluded me thus far.

DeletedUser4013

I think we have all truly forgotten about another form of player: the Njub.

DeletedUser

Njub - worse than a noob. (source - Urban Dictionary) .A noob's noob so to speak.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight:

Newb - Quite literally new to the game
Noob - Has had time to adjust, but still sucks at the game
Njub - The ultimate noob

Someone elaborate. What separates a njub from a noob? I imagine this term is reserved only for the most arrogant and least skilled?

DeletedUser

yeah... the Njub would be the guy that comes into the alliance... maybe all of 13 or 14..... has been playing Grepo forrrrevvvverrr and knows everything.... starts trying to get a leadership position right away... starts discussions with other alliances about pacts... etc

DeletedUser

errr, comes into the alliance me, small numbers.....me, starts discusionss..... me again. Ooops, only been playing just over a fortnight. And trying to get out of the leadership position. Guess I'll have to work harder at qualifying. :(

DeletedUser

And I think I have a candidate. After a week of farming, and the impending disappearance of his alliance mates to inactivity after only one smackdown from someone who started almost a fortnight behind them, I had the pleasure to receive the following:

what details is there something I did to offend you or your group I think attacking a helpless
individual is a wrong act or pact.

And my response:

Be a good little sheep. Less bleating while you're being sheared please. End Message.

After all, who would have been offended by the high handed manner in which we were treated by someone without a firm grasp on reality? A bluff is only good til it's called.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

LOl thanks for all the nice words, had a lot off fun read this tread, we will put som of the idears ito oure war manual:cool: keep it up guys

Regards
Kraniet
Leader off the NOOBS

DeletedUser31929

We hate noobs because their amazingly powerful,They always actualy pwn us

DeletedUser

Yes if you can set the right alliance requirements, you could get a whole bunch of newer players in your alliance. An easy way to help them is to create FAQ tab in the alliance forum. The newer people ask questions, you answer, presto, problem solved. Another way to do this is to make a guide in the alliance forum.

DeletedUser23222

I think it is critically important to teach noobs how to play - where else will good players come from? Just pick those you train carefully...

As for funny sayings... I had a fighter on my team who loved to harvest noobs. When he was contacted by his victims in mid-attack he would occasionally reply...

"I don't talk to my food when I eat"

DeletedUser17103

I have nothing against newbies as yes, i still remember what it was like when i started, but i don't feel the need to associate with them.
i just leave them alone unless they have a good city or they are on my island....