Why does everybody hate EoD? :(

DeletedUser

I honestly want to hear the opinion from some of our enemies about why we are so disliked. There are obvious reasons I can think of and that I can answer as well but seriously I want to know what you guys think. Maybe we could get the opinions of an LoD, FE, and HB, players along with whoever else dislikes us.

Don't hold back :D

Also I have heard the term 'cheaters' used to describe us. Would anybody care to elaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

We hate you because you are backstabers(no need to elaborate this as we have discussed enough on this).You don't care about pacts.
Though i like you...:):)

DeletedUser19260

Thats llama and you know it ashik.

Why is it you dont hate LOD or HB so? Remember when we had a pact with HB? They broke that and started attacking us as soon as they broke it. Beforehand in some cases.
Remember the NAP we had with LOD? While we were speaking with Sir H about it becoming a pact he was speaking to everyone else at the same time to take us down.
Clearly both those alliances respect their pacts very much. If you come up with a real reason post it ashik, Dont just spout something like that.

Kwelson, Everyone hates us just because we are the best alliance, No.1 ABP/DBP/Ranking, Enough said.

DeletedUser32029

We were never having a serious pact with lod.....i remember 1 time about nap.And as far as hb was concerned there was some misunderstanding among their leaders that we are taking their claim or something like that.
Please come to other servers jimmy,there are top alliance which are way ahead of all alliances in all those three stats but nobody hates them except those people whom they have rimmed.

DeletedUser

We hate you because you are backstabers(no need to elaborate this as we have discussed enough on this).You don't care about pacts.
Though i like you...:):)

I just don't get how we are such backstabbers and that everyone else on this server are all such perfect little angels. What did LoD do to Persians? Broke the pact and attacked them. EoD, Chaos, and Blitz all had a pact together. What did Chaos do when we broke the pact? I certainly do not remember any Chaos players supporting them.

There are other situations that I don't remember well enough but EoD are not the only ones to have broken a pact, also I don't get why it is such a big deal lol. If that is the only reason you lot have, then we may as well close this thread.

I do like you as well <3 (no homo)

DeletedUser32029

Same here no homo lol,and i have got only that reason.

DeletedUser

"please come to other servers jimmy,there are top alliance which are way ahead of all alliances in all those three stats but nobody hates them except those people whom they have rimmed."

Well, just to put this out there....you say nobody hates them except those whom have been rimmed. I think you guys simply hate us and call us names because we are the top and your enemy. Quite honestly, I think there are multiple examples of how you guys,and others (including us), broke pacts attacked or did a dirty deal. C'mon not one of us hasn't....To further expand on that, people say we should give the enemy a two day notice about how we will be attacking that. Is that realistic? Sure, FE or LOD you can give me a 2 day warning telling me exactly what cities to stack and the times your attacks will hit...while you're at it, do you mind telling me which attacks are the LS nukes and which are the LU's?

It is simple, its a war game...There is no reason for us or anyone else not to backstab or play a little dirty.

mm

DeletedUser20547

Please come to other servers jimmy,there are top alliance which are way ahead of all alliances in all those three stats but nobody hates them except those people whom they have rimmed.

Well that explains it why YOU hate us, because WE RIMMED YOU OUT OF MAELSTROM & and we didn't take you:p J/K

In all honesty why this is even a topic is beyond me. Its been my experience that in most servers, #1 alliance is mostly always disliked. Yes there are exceptions (I GUESS-according 2 Ash), but in general it's the way it is.
The fact here is that a few are still B*tt hurt over us breaking a pact with them/and or not accepting their merging into us (LOD I'm looking @ U) and so they hate us. There is a biased opinion and perception here in regards to EOD and its players that seems to not apply no other RHys alliances. I have seen a bunch of hate mail on how EOD players are arrogant and this and that, how we are disrespectful and blah blah blah.....yet I see the same claimers sounding arrogant in other posts...I see some other players being disrespectful ingame & forum wise...so there is no sound base on which and why to hate EOD except because we #1 and the coward coalition KNOWS that the ONLY reason why they still remain and have survived is because they united to create the coward coalition > soon to be super coward coalition > lol (wow....I did sound arrogant there didnt I^^:eek: how dare I :rolleyes:

Seriously all banter aside, it's alright to dislike us. We don't take things personal, it's just a war game and as most know, an enemy here often times end up being team-mates in another server:pro:

DeletedUser

Your meant to break pacts anyway, you only form them to get your alliance in a better position, to take out a threat alliance, once your done with that expect a pact break, if one pact has an advantage they will take it and strike, nothing wrong with it, it's not against the rules.
A leader like avera has done should do all they can to get their alliance to the top.
Hate them all you want it won't change the fact that 'most' of them are nice people, and they have/are doing great.

DeletedUser37020

What did LoD do to Persians? Broke the pact and attacked them.

You are misinformed here kwel (which is not uncommon for EOD members from what I gather on these forums). The Persians (Zaroz specifically) were paranoid about EOD and LOD pacting with Hawk Eye. Even though it was the persians who were pacted with HE (it was very bizarre, I actually still have a screen shot of their pacts). The Persians accused us of betrayal and then tried to get us to turn on EOD and attack you. We declined and the persians broke the pact. Since we did not turn on you (as you did us), we went to war with the Persians and helped you take care of a problem. And what did we get in return? Betrayal....and then you ask why people hate EOD.

I was actually a strong proponent of LOD sticking with EOD because we worked well together and Zaroz seemed shady with his accusations. I fully regret the stance I took with that situation.

DeletedUser19260

Tsikes you couldnt be more wrong. While EOD and Maelstrom worked hard to take care of persians LOD did nothing but sit back and watch.

When Persians were all but dead LOD jumped in. At that point EOD and Maelstrom had lost interest in them.
Maelstrom became allies with them and helped them against LOD, Then LOD decided to get a NAP with Maelstrom. After that talks started of a pact. While we were speaking with LOD about a pact they were also speaking with HB and Persians about a plan to bring Maelstrom down. Unfortunatly we stoped helping persians due to the pact talks without knowing what LOD was planning for us. After persians fell. HB broke the pact with us and joined LOD in taking us down. The rest as they say is history.
LOD did nothing to help EOD and Maelstrom to take care of the persians. We did that alone and when we had the dirty work done LOD jumped in to take care of what was left.

Also as a key note Persians were pacted with Halk Eye themselves and even took in some of their members.

This EOD hating is getting really old now. EOD is now the same as Evolution was in Omicron but at least in Omicron the other alliances were decent enough to show respect to the leading alliance. Fought thoot and nail but at least were respectful towards every alliance. Took all banter and were respectful even in banter.
Rethy is pathetic how everyone hates just because EOD are #1

DeletedUser37020

The Persians were not struggling while they were pacted with us. They didn't start to fold until they broke their pact with LOD. unfortunately you never take the time to look at actual data and facts. Mael took a whopping 7 cities off the persians before LOD started attacking them. Yeah, they must have been really hurting from those 7 city losses. If you take a moment before you speak and look back at the data, Mael started really taking cities off the Persians around 10/29. And if you look at the data, LOD started taking cities off the persians around 10/24. And it doesn't appear EOD took any cities off the persians at the time as they were attacking Blitzkrieg. So your statement that LOD didn't do anything until the persians were all but dead is simply false and idiocracy. I beg you to actually do some research and find something that states otherwise.

And your key note about the persians being pacted with Hawk Eye, I hope was just reaffirming the fact that is what I stated in my posting. And the persians were not the only ones that took in HE members. EOD took in trager and chad911 (maybe a couple more).

And you can keep hiding behind the misconception that people hate EOD because they are in first, if that is what makes you feel better.

I found about 25 persian cities taken by EOD in September. So that makes 32 cities between Mael and EOD before LOD jumped in. I can see how you would consider that the Persians were all but dead.

LOD started taking cities towards end of Oct.

Howling Wolf 9,192 Zaroz Beano HK The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 16:00:52
Z20-Zaroz 9,162 Zaroz Sir Henriksen The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 15:00:24
097. 8,824 Mai77 whyakgs The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 14:53:27
Starstreak 6,837 Tess* slocko The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 12:19:46
130. 9,714 Tess* slocko The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 08:50:12
O45-18 12,265 Tess* slocko The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 05:20:37
Beta Wolf 11,419 Tess* slocko The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 04:56:59
M.JANE 9,173 Tess* slocko The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 04:44:56
Moliere 9,171 Mai77 Sir Henriksen The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-30 00:57:45
45 GEEK 11,476 Zaroz dazzathedog The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-29 18:00:47
T19 Sol 7,704 Tess* BeerWench The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-29 10:56:23
O46 Victory Lane 9,983 Mai77 dazzathedog The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-29 05:58:57
T17 Guinness 9,047 Zaroz tsikes The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-28 19:36:40
f q23-Zaroz 10,713 Zaroz BeerWench The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-28 19:09:57
45.47 Hegemon 4,156 Zaroz dazzathedog The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-28 18:46:37
45 fire 9.2 7,968 Zaroz dazzathedog The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-28 16:22:15
45.17a Laomedeion 11,347 Mai77 dazzathedog The Persians Legion of Death 2012-10-28 14:37:50

Mael started taking cities around end of Oct
Q-04 11,264 Mai77 azaldeen The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-30 04:03:16
56. Wolfs Den 9,822 Mai77 darnoc The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29 23:06:45
noon s 2 10,357 Argeme panayot1683 The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29 10:29:51
Hemon 10,432 Argeme jimmy07 The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29 07:36:40
534 10,281 Argeme ashik01 The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29 07:23:22
523 10,528 Argeme ArcKen The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29 04:28:50
Garfield Gorge 45 7,491 Argeme vladko83 The Persians Maelstrom 2012-10-29

This just proves that LOD and Mael were taking out the persians at the same time. If you can find any data other than the 32 cities I mention previously that states otherwise, I would love to see it.

DeletedUser

Lol I guess you can say I was misinformed. But I had no clue what was really going on with LoD until they had the pact with EoD. Also wasn't Mai the leader of Persians? She was the one we talked to when Langs wanted a merger.

And EoD took in Trager, Chadj, and Rymdal from HE. The rest went to Perisans and then when they disbanded some want to Chaos and others to LoD.

DeletedUser37020

Kwelson, you may be the only EOD member that I like. I have no idea what you are doing in that alliance. You are too sane and humble to be there.

DeletedUser

:) I love EoD and all the friends I made here. Almost went to LoD though, if Sir H was a little bit quicker messaging me a while back. We would be on the same team lol

Maybe on another server.

DeletedUser

tsikes i have always been civil when i talk to anyone from any alliance im feeling no love lol. One thing id like to point out is Sir H was messaged when we were breaking the pact his mail was unopened from avera for more than 3 days so that is not our fault there was no communication from him to you guys. So ill be waiting for you to say im misinformed on this statement also

DeletedUser37020

Nope, can't say you are misinformed there as I have no experience in the situation you are talking about. Which everyone can say as well....no one was in on every conversation or message. But when someone states something that is clearly the opposite of what the facts are as Jimmy and Kwelson (sorry kwel) have done, then I have to say something.

And BTW, just because someone doesn't open a PM for 3 days...doesn't mean you break a pact and attack them. The fact is that you were all buddy, buddy with us when you need us to help take out the persians, HE, etc. And then when we did that it was so long suckers, our pact means nothing.

We could have just as easily done the same thing with our pact members. But LOD takes pacts more seriously than EOD.

And BTW, your leader PM'd us not too long ago asking for a NAP so you could take out chaos and then focus on FE. We declined because we don't turn on our pact members and we will never trust EOD in any form (NAP or PACT) again. I'm sure your leadership didn't include you in this, which is why many of your team members postings are misinformed. If your team members only new of all the shady dealings your leaders have done, I'm sure many of you would be appalled.

DeletedUser

I'd love to see the message :)

I feel no love these days..sigh...maybe its because I'm an M&M? :(

Either way, I still stand strong that it is a war game, and we are supposed to be doing "shady" deals to win.
mm

DeletedUser37020

I'd love to see the message :)

I feel no love these days..sigh...maybe its because I'm an M&M? :(

Either way, I still stand strong that it is a war game, and we are supposed to be doing "shady" deals to win.
mm

I don't have the message anymore, it was sent to BW. If you want to see it, ask avera for it....but I'm sure he knows nothing about it;) That is how straight he is with his team members.

And BTW, you can win without being shady. Another concept EOD leadership has no capability to understand.