Why does everybody hate EoD? :(

DeletedUser

I'm not a leader....so obviously its not a concept the leaders do not understand, its one member who does not understand that :)

P.s you can win either way...
Lol Boop <3
mm
P.s, that doesn't sound to promising, have your guy show the message :)

DeletedUser20547

@ Tsikes, I don't know how you can claim to know all this stuff in regards to the persians, HE, lOD, Maelstrom, and EOD situation since you were never ever involved in any talks as far as I knw or in any action for that matter;) and you of all people should speak less about giving misinformation. EOD went after Persian's HawkEye personnel. We didn't really go after Zaroz or any of the originals, yes we hit them on and off and some members took some cities but our main focus was on the guys that jumped from HE to Persians or something to that effect. It was like pulling teeth to get LOD to try and do something on persians, and whether you like it or not, or admit it or not, THE TRUTH is that LOD only jumped in to start attacking Persians once WE took care of the major work....and when Zaroz was already near quitting. Please leave that topic alone so I don't have to go through my contacts list and have to get a hold of Blos who will in turn get a hold of his friend Zaroz who will come on here and make u look "S".
Now as to the ME asking LOD for NAP. Since you what to touch that subject why dont you tell the whole little story. Your fearless leader BW was trying to recruit several of my players, in between those talks certain topics were touched and I was informed by a few of my guys that there may exist a chance to get a nap out of LOD. So I briefly touched basis with BW and yes I suggested "maybe we (EOD/LOD) should NAP so we (EOD) can focus on on one direction and you on one also, plus are you not tired of see only greens around you" BW said " not right now let me see how this develops and we'll see later on", I said "roger that". If my exploring scenarios is wrong then so be it...but everyone here knows (whether they admit it or not) that if the coward coalition were not holding each other's dresses and holding hands, we would have rimmed you and FE individually. But we did not because you got almost everyone on the server helping your cause, and kudos to that mate, it was a smart play as it has allowed players like you to survive this long, but it does not assure you of anything;)
Also to add to that, you guys really should take a closer look at the whole situation instead of only going by stats....the stats show I took a city from you or you took a city from me, which is all fine and dandy, but take a look at where ur losses occurred and where our losses occurred....make sense? of course not, which is why you are not the leader (I hope not:eek:, BW is. Nuff said.

@ jimmy07, your right big difference in server ethics. But I think its not a server wide issue I think its a few trolls trolling for attention and to be relevant when they are not:pro:
As I mentioned before and I will say again, there is nothing wrong with hating the #1 alliance, heck there is really nothing wrong with creating a coalition (for a few months to take out the #1), it happens in other servers and we went through this in Omicron. Problem here is that certain trolls keep using the broken pacts scenario, the fact that we use common sense, and the obvious as reasons to claim to hate us when in reality they should just keep it real and say "They hate us because we are #1 and they are not, they hate me because I am the leader of the hated alliance and they are not, and because I beat them to the procedure/process/aka move that they would have also done>>>Breaking a pact. Thats all there is to it....

one last thing tsikes, funny how you should mention firewolf-sirhenrickson fiasco (in the top 10-12 alliances post), had it been us you would have said it ...they are cheaters and blah blah as many of you already claim. Yet you failed to include that in your sentence when you made a reference to that firewolf - sirhendrickon fiasco....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37020

I really like your posting avera, it shows there are numerous things are you unaware of too. I won't elaborate any further as I like it that you don't have all the info.

So I'll keep this short and to two points.
-I do see that EOD/Mael/&Chaos took a number of cities from the persians prior to LOD taking cities. It looks like 50-60 cities, which is a decent chunk of a 1.8 million point alliance. I'm not sure if I would consider that all but dead though.

-I also don't believe that I personally have ever called EOD cheaters. I certainly don't agree with EOD diplo, but I don't think I have called you cheaters. If I am incorrect in that, please point me to any reference stating such.

DeletedUser20547

First Point - Well sorry but I have not the time nor the patience to try to dig up documents or data to try and prove something that the members involved know for a fact. LOD was to that war what Pompey was to the Crassus vs Spartacus fight, you took a bunch of unwanted (by most of us) cities from the persians that were in an area we were not focused on after we had already dealt the major blows to Persians HE corp. Its really not rocket science mate....WE were locked in battle with HE. The bulk of HE went to Persians, hence our battle carried on to the persians, but we were primarily focused on the HE side of the persians. LOD was too was afraid to hit the persians because LOD was afraid that after the persians we would come after LOD. I told you guys I was not really interested in O45 but you guys didnt want to really break all relations with Persians, so EOD kept at persians HE members successfully and dealt the primary blows. You guys came in after Persians were already on the brinks. Its like like a boxer taking over another boxer in the 8th round. We didn't take the bulk of the O45 cities because we let you have them, #1 because our primary focus was to reach FE one way or another and #2 as an act of faith so you guys would stop wetting your pants and thinking we were coming after your ocean.

I could go dig up zaroz and have him set you straight but this aint that serious to seriously bother someone in RL to prove something in-game, agree?

Second Point - You are completely right on this and I am wrong. I don't think I have ever seen you call us cheaters although I thought I did, but I didnt, its from others in your group....there is just so many members in your coalition its hard to tell anymore :p

Anyways, TTYL

DeletedUser19260

Tsikes a point from a post you made earlier. No Mealstrom didnt take many cities from Persians, I know that. We were too small and had to few slots to take cities to have a real go at the time. Not saying we would have cleaned them if we had though.
Our main part in it was to make revolts on them in the southern cities so there would be less support in the cities that EOD were taking.

Conquests isnt the only thing that breaks an alliance. The constant attacks became too much for many of their players. If you look back you will see that many of the persians players joined EOD and LOD and many other had just left the game. Persians were down to about 5 or 6 active players before LOD jumped in. I know that for a fact as i was speaking with Sir H about it at the time.

Funny enough you guys had a pact with EOD at the time and for some reason Sir H was trying to recruit Maelstrom to join LOD in taking EOD down. You had a pact with them at the time. You have a go at EOD for breaking the pact but at the same time you were planning to break the pact yourselves. You lot are only upset because EOD did it first.

DeletedUser24033

Maybe you, Avera, will also tell that never suggested Knight Yola to turn against EDC, being in pact with EDC at that moment??

Kwelson, i personally dont like EoD for betraying their pacts. For me there is nothing worse than betrayal. I also disrespect people who are unloyal and dont fight to the end. There are many of such kind in EoD.

DeletedUser

LOL besmar, This is not friendship game to keep pacts which are unnecessary. This is a war game :pro:
We do not like to play 27 dresses with everyone like you!!! We are here to win this world.

DeletedUser20547

Maybe you, Avera, will also tell that never suggested Knight Yola to turn against EDC, being in pact with EDC at that moment??

Kwelson, i personally dont like EoD for betraying their pacts. For me there is nothing worse than betrayal. I also disrespect people who are unloyal and dont fight to the end. There are many of such kind in EoD.

Hi Besmar,

Dealings with Knight Yola were shadowy, which is why we went after him with a passion. He played several people and I am not talking about breaking a pact and then attacking. I am talking about exploring and trying to unite other alliances against other alliances while having pacts with other alliances. Also about twisting players words and creating gossip. As to me telling Knight Yola to turn on EDC, I highly doubt. You dislike me and EOD because we broke the pact with you. But you act as if that had any effect on your demise. You were already down and out...I supposed you would have liked us to still hold a pact with EDC now even tho they no longer exist. As bodnapa has mentioned, this is a war game. Pacts are made and broken there is no way around it. What....do you think you and your coalition look good having held hands with literally every other alliance on the server? and having been so for almost half if not more of the servers life. Coalitions are made on a temp basis to take out big alliances and thats it. You guys/gals had almost the entire server and could not rid of us. You are individual alliances that each had legit chances to progress thru the world and fight us. But instead you choose to all unite and fight us together because you dare not face us alone:cool: and when I look at the individual players in each alliance its really pathetic that its the route you all choose since I think each of the alliance could have made an impact by themselves. Now you all dont have any individuality.....NOW when we win, we can say WE (EOD/ROD) beat the whole server. If you win (Not likely to happen), what will you say?.."yay the whole server beat EOD":D Well I got news for you, regardless of the outcome, WE HAVE ALREADY WON:pro:

DeletedUser24033

LOL..avera, you are so circumlocutional...

Beer Wench

Phrourach
ok I admit Lol'd when I saw avera had to look up a word, but that was before I went to look it up.

People hate EoD for several reasons mostly their own but fit into a few categories. I don't use the word hate very often, and dont abscribe it to EoD.

1. EoD breaks pacts - different alliances have different definitions. loD has never broken a pact under my leadership. A pact will never be broken first by LoD if I have anything to say about. A NAP well thats different.

2. EoD resorts to name calling. We all have our smack talkers, some of them just happen to be leaders in alliances, while some are not.

3. EoD is #1, people hate success, I think people will warm up to EoD soon ;)

4. EoD is mostly made up of recruits from the current coalition. This is probably my largest beef, but mostly because I wish I could have stopped it. If you look at EoD's top 10 players a lot are ex loD, ex Chaos...etc

DeletedUser

ok I admit Lol'd when I saw avera had to look up a word, but that was before I went to look it up.

People hate EoD for several reasons mostly their own but fit into a few categories. I don't use the word hate very often, and dont abscribe it to EoD.

1. EoD breaks pacts - different alliances have different definitions. loD has never broken a pact under my leadership. A pact will never be broken first by LoD if I have anything to say about. A NAP well thats different. I will not dispute that we break pacts when that pact does not suit us anymore or is of any help to us why would you keep something that does not benefit you when in the end it may turn its back on you. We would rather be the first one than left behind you call that what you want everyone plays the game different.

2. EoD resorts to name calling. We all have our smack talkers, some of them just happen to be leaders in alliances, while some are not.
The only name calling i have ever seen on the was between one of your players and one of ours that was mainly heated by boop4u everyone can handle banter in many ways but that got heated in my opinion between those two alot more than it should have. As far as any other name calling i havent seen very much of it on here that i would say was disgracefull as it comes from both sides.
I doubt this will ever happen which really doesnt bother us this is a game and if you take it personal that people hate us you are in the wrong game.
4. EoD is mostly made up of recruits from the current coalition. This is probably my largest beef, but mostly because I wish I could have stopped it. If you look at EoD's top 10 players a lot are ex loD, ex Chaos...etc
All of our player have remained the same we have lost players and gained players from molding ones that are in RoD just as others have done. We have all experienced losses due to inactivity or any other situation that has occcured. Just because the 5 players that left the coalition to join us is no reason to have a beef with us whether you could or couldnt have stopped it. There would be no problem if the shoe was on the other foot i have no beef with LoD as you take in players from LoB and that basically is the same thing we did.

DeletedUser

1. EoD breaks pacts - different alliances have different definitions. loD has never broken a pact under my leadership. A pact will never be broken first by LoD if I have anything to say about. A NAP well thats different.

People who come second have no place in EOD.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
ugh, joined forums to dispure the island quests and get trolled

Kwelson asked why people hate EoD. I gave reasons, not my reasons. Let me clarify one point. It sucks to lose a person to an enemy. When LoD lost our players to EoD, we were friends. You asked why do people hate us..then you argue with the answers....so you still wonder?

DeletedUser

No i wasnt arguing one bit i was mearly replying to your facts with my facts so both sides of the statement are seen

DeletedUser29916

Just for the record, Avera will treat his soldiers just the way he treats his pacts and this is the only way you can make it to the top in a wargame as grepolis. If your soldiers stop being efficient and be an addition to the caus then they have to go. A pact is nothing different, at one point it can be the best move for both alliance but that can swap around just as fast.

I know avera slaps me when I lose cities or get sloppy. I know this and respect it so, I wouldn't know why this would be a reason to hate him or from an enemy point of view concidering pacts, the whole of EOD.

I hope this made any sense.

Peace

DeletedUser

I would like to post from a non-negative point of view:

I joined this world late and for that reason was not as active as I could have been. I was a member of a smaller top 20 alliance in Ocean 46 that was rimmed by LoD and eventually merged the better fighters into LoD. From there I ran my own even smaller alliance and eventually created a partnership with Steamroller. Eventually we were able to gain entrance to LoD after being picked off one by one for about 2 months or so. That being said, I missed all of the things that both EoD and LoD have been accused of, but here is what I have witnessed since joining LoD:

No matter how much we say we dislike each other, we thrive off one another. EoD and LoD are the two most efficient alliances that I have ever seen. We are all excellent fighters and close-knit teams of friends. I respect EoD and all members of LoD despite their in-game actions. I would gladly fight with any of you on any other server and in no way do I "hate" anyone. It's just a game no matter how real it seems to us.

There are some of you that I actually really like as well as respect, specifically:

Kwelson
donetman
Alb anian
RobH

As for the rest of you I still really respect you, I just have not had many encounters with you. JiffyJeff and Jimmy the Saint both earn my respect as fighters.

Cheers,
Mighty

DeletedUser32029

It's good to see someone that takes this game lightly.From time to time it's necessary to remember that this is a game.Sometime people takes my words seriously.But believe me i am just kidding around trying to make things lighter.
Of course i don't hate eod peoples except one or two.