Why does LMB think GoW will save them??????

DeletedUser

I am totally confused as to how Last Mofo's Breathing are running to Gods of War, when they are getting their kicked just as bad as LMB was? SMH makes no sense! Didn't they read the name in the title RELENTLESS!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser39931

Your confused because you know nothing about it.
That merger has been in discussion for quite some time and LMB were waiting to find out which of their players were actually staying in Kos before making the move.

And the only thing RELENTLESS is the relentless nature of the CS's being sunk in my harbor's

DeletedUser40000

someone made a thread about us :eek:

What Clayton says, you know nothing about it, so I'll just let you be confused.
Who the hell are you btw?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bla bla in the meanwhile, keep making us citys we can take.

DeletedUser

someone made a thread about us :eek:

What Clayton says, you know nothing about it, so I'll just let you be confused.
Who the hell are you btw?

R.I.P.L.M.B. you will know who I am when I knock at your door and let you know it is time to move! LOL! ;)

DeletedUser

On second thought since most of your cities suck I wil just wait until worth taking!! ROFL!!!

DeletedUser39931

I know this aint the right thread but i cant be bothered to make a new one.

Can we have a round of applause and standing ovation for RELENTLESS for finally sticking a CS in one of my cities.:pro:
7 attempts one stuck i'll take those odds.

DeletedUser39502

I love how a guy with a year or more's experience in a top alliance in some other world can join the rim and do nothing but belittle the noobs in the opening months of the game. My hat's off to you Clay. Ya know, I set about eight players to go and route your little alliance and it's gone now. You seem to be trying harder to do damage here than you are in the game. I seem to recall the one CS that left your ports being sniped by the troops in the city you were trying to conk. So I guess if the noobs can do it, what you're doing really isn't all that special at all is it? Give them less than a 10 hour TT and they'd have CS in all your cities. Only problem there is you only have one left above 6k. The rest are just the 3k inactives and ghosts you seem to be fond of conking. So go on back to whatever world or whatever noob alliance it was that gave you such an ego. Your done here son.

DeletedUser39931

My previous message was not meant to be little any one it was a genuine well done.
I Pm'd the player who took it in game to congratulate him.
I am sorry if any one has took offense to it.
I will say that REL CS attempts have continuously improved as time as gone by, obviously someone like yourself coolaid has taken the time and shared what they know about the game which can only be a good thing.

Like i said apologies if anyone took it heart.

DeletedUser40000

@Cool-Aid (or Cooly as I like to call you)

I can't help commenting (again).
Not trying to act as his protectress (we had issues too), but I personally think Clayton did a pretty good job keeping the Mofo's breathing for as long as we did considering what we've been through. I'm not gonna complain about broken NAPs or traitors, I perfectly know that's part of the game, and every alliance has to deal with quitting members also. Still, I think we had a fair amount of troubles; there were usually more cities to take over internally than we actually had cities because people didn't have the guts. And the ones who did have the guts were the noobs who never played another world before this one (not to mention he had to cope with the headless forum spamming chicken that is me). I can see how he eventually got tired of it.
+ I'd swear the luck was almost always on the Relentless side :p

Anyway, I hope you accept Clay's apology cause, I'm a real softie, but no matter how I love the battle inside the game, I hate the resentful communication on the forum and in in-game messages. Yes, this is a war game blah blah blah, but why can't we all act friendly with each other and keep the war in-game? :)

DeletedUser

Why is it generally accepted that a player who has never played another world before this one can't know what they're doing?
This game isn't rocket science, or aeronautics or whatever you think is difficult.

DeletedUser39502

I know this aint the right thread but i cant be bothered to make a new one.

Can we have a round of applause and standing ovation for RELENTLESS for finally sticking a CS in one of my cities.:pro:
7 attempts one stuck i'll take those odds.

Yes, of course there is no sarcasm there. I must have been mistaken. You've found some way to take potshots at us in just about every thread on the KOS. Don't play passive aggressive now that you've finally been called out. Anyway, we've shown what matters on the battlefield. Just wanted to say my piece. I'm done here. There's a reason I stay out of these forum convos.

DeletedUser40000

Why is it generally accepted that a player who has never played another world before this one can't know what they're doing?
This game isn't rocket science, or aeronautics or whatever you think is difficult.
I didn't say they don't know what they're doing. Someone who never played before can easily learn the basics if they are only willing to learn and/or have a player or alliance who wants to teach them. But there are certain tactiques I believe you simply need experience for to see them through or use them yourself.
Btw, this game is a lot about math, and well yeah, I think math is difficult :D

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!!! Relentless shows its face on the publics!!!! this is too good!!!

* goes to read full thread & barf at relentless propaganda

----

just read... here's my 2 bits:

Relentless & especially Cool-Aid are very adept at playing one player against another. They use spies, lies & (occasionally) attacks to do this.

Since i've had a nice outsiders view with insider information to the full drama, here's the facts from O33-O34

- Relentless played Emrainko against Mofos and broke their morale and disrupt the war
- He used info leaked from the Mofo council by emrainko to con hyperion into joining relentless
- Arrivederci players were conned into taking cities far from their main ones, which were promptly conquered after the players were booted
- This trend continues with msgs now coming to me about 'me being a great warrior' and how strange it is i am siding with GoW. A similiar offer was made to me 2 months earlier to leave my team in the lurch & switch sides to them
- The latest to fall victim to this spin seems to UCW from O35

now of course all this is fair play.. trickery, treachery & espionage are all a part of life.. But this is a game and we'd like to keep it fun..

And in the spirit of fun - THIS IS GREPOLIS PUNKS!!! BRING YOUR WORST!!!!

DeletedUser39502

Here's another player who would listen to what the disheartened remnants of crushed alliances and post it on a forum assuming there is no bias to the story. lol. Well CK, you don't have the scoop brother. If you want it though, here it is. A brief history of the empire as it were. Some of our more notable moments really weren't that flashy. No mystery or conspiracy, just the normal stuff you'd expect. I do appreciate the glam you're giving us though. So in response to your "insider information"... Later edit -- I actually enjoyed writing this. i'd always thought of making a brief story to outline the growth, the mergers, the players, the wars, of REL. Maybe it would eventually include our distruction, rebirth, where the players go, who sticks around, who drops off, etc... I think it'd be a fun project for the next few years. So anyway, in response to your "insider information"...

- Relentless played Emrainko against Mofos and broke their morale and disrupt the war
Actually, we offered NWO (mofos) a chance to bring their top six players over to us as some of them were capable players and the rest were weak. They refused. So after NWO showed us their rude side after they FF'd one of our conks, we offered each of the six a chance to come over individually, should they choose. Emrainko chose to come over. The info he "leaked" was only that every alliance to the north, west, and south had pacted against us, including our (supposedly) NAP'd friends in NWO, even BEFORE there was any poaching or FF incidents between us. That is true treachery... As for disrupting the war... What war? Clayton sent a CS at us once. That was the biggest part they played in that war. more like smashing turtles on the rocks really. I hadn't thought about all this in awhile. I give some of those mofos credit but looking back, they are just prideful, rude, and deceitful people... lol. Pizza excluded. I do enjoy our conversations from time to time. Even if you were the one to offer our enemies your assistance while we carried on a useless NAP.

- He used info leaked from the Mofo council by emrainko to con hyperion into joining relentless
I may have surprised him a bit when he found out I knew all about his pacting against REL plan (Don't ever make plans with noobs or noob alliances), but if you ask hyp, it was at least another month, maybe six weeks before they joined us. We duked it out for a bit and it was clear we had the upper hand. Hyp was also being stymied by a worthless, inactive founder back in the Arrivederci days. It was a good move and we're glad to have them. It had nothing to do with EM's info from the council, which by that point, I'd heard from various UCW, GOW, AND Chaos players...

- Arrivederci players were conned into taking cities far from their main ones, which were promptly conquered after the players were booted
What? if the previous AM players took cities away from their main clusters, they were the vast amounts of inactive or noob players we were cutting from our ranks at the time. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've actually booted one of our previous AM members yet. Somewhere I got lax... I dunno. Just not as cruel as I used to be. As for promptly conquering the players after they were booted, well yea... What would you do? If have booted any of them, they were conquered by other previously AM players. lol.

- This trend continues with msgs now coming to me about 'me being a great warrior' and how strange it is i am siding with GoW. A similiar offer was made to me 2 months earlier to leave my team in the lurch & switch sides to them
you do seem to be a warrior. I believe wholeheartedly that you are. In fact, I'd love to see you on our side. I think you have a lot of sense, but you've yet to make any use of it. I do find it strange that a player of your caliber has decided to side with the world's last MRA over joining us. I'm not really sure where you get your info or your impression of us, or me, but you might be surprised to find we're just like everyone else. We have our good players, we have our noobs, we've made mistakes and triumphs, we have a good time and we take our ish seriously. Not sure why that makes us bad guys but I've come to accept and embrace the bad guy image. It's cool with me.

- The latest to fall victim to this spin seems to UCW from O35
I offered our open player slots to five UCW members. They were obviously going nowhere with Kemp deletuam, who was going nowhere himself, and they accepted. What else were they going to do? There was no "spin". Just good players looking for a good alliance. They admitted themselves, before I sent any invites, that they were looking anyway...

Relentless & especially Cool-Aid are very adept at playing one player against another. They use spies, lies & (occasionally) attacks to do this.
Stop it! you're making me blush. No really, I wish I was that clever. don't get me wrong, I've had my moments but as for lies, nah I haven't lied yet. It's a lot of fun exposing someone else's lies when you get the chance and works a lot better too. Spies, uh... Nope. I actually began drafting a msg to a SHIN member today thinking to intimidate him into, or maybe persuade him to pass on claims info from his alliance but I couldn't hit send. I take pride in my reputation and would not sully it with such despicable behavior. At least not in order to decimate an alliance so much smaller than us. I could... But I don't think I will. And yes, sometimes we attack. lol

DeletedUser

TLDR :/

Just kidding :D

reading and reverting... need to know what im getting into...

DeletedUser39502

I do like that you seem to have payed so much attention to us though CK. lol. Yeah, it WAS long. hehe. I doubt if anyone will find it as interesting as I did. It was like reliving the (not really so old) old days. I'm serious about the alliance bibliography though.

How many of the other alliance leaders are out there that would actually write a summary of their alliance? Who were the founders, who did they merge with, when did they take on their current names, the players, the wars, the victories, the defeats, what alliance first took a city from you, when did your alliance fall apart and how.... I think it'd be a cool project if any of the other leaders out there would do it. Post something around the time of the WW's or near completion. Just something in your leadership tab, backed up on computer... It'd be a cool story of KOS at the end...

DeletedUser40000

@Cooly

I'd love to write down the Mofo history, but I don't think anyone would read it :p

There are always two sides of a story, it's very interesting to read yours. Couple of things I don't agree with/must comment on:
- Emrainko was free to choose your side, but the fact he waited a few days before coming over and left right after the moment the operation was started gave us the impression he planned it ahead and was following orders.
- I totally forgot about that CS one of us sunk by accident, we honestly didn't know the city was occupied and we apologized; I had no idea that stuck with you
- We hadn't accepted the pact with Hyp until the NAP was over, although I admit there were a few incidents which told us the NAP wouldn't last much longer, including that sunk cs and the mail you sent to those 6, which offended us (me especially cause I didn't get one, lol)
- The NAP was broken after iconoclast attacked the chair of doom; clayton acted immediatly by attacking others before the rest of you even realized what iconoclast had done. Maybe if we were a bit more forgiving towards him the NAP could have lasted a while longer and we would have been prepared better (we had only like 5 members conq ready at the time); so it was kinda our own fault, but admit it, at that time everyone on both sides was happy they could finally attack; I soon realized the mistake though
- Yep, we were prideful and clayton might have been a bit rude; but deceitful? We thought of getting a spy to you for a moment because we had reasons to think you had done the same to us, but we didn't go on with it because that's not how we wanted to do things.
- Nope, CK misunderstood me at that point (sorry), I didn't mean Hyp joined because of Emrainko's leaked info.
But, he kicked us out of the coalition after you told him I sold him to you to save my own skin, and he believed that; he took his enemy's word over his ally's and I was offended by that, especially because a few weeks later he was the one giving up the fight and joining you.
- Spies: we had multiple reasons to think you had spies in our alliance, starting with Rise of Shadows and Emrainko of course. I thought Emrainko was a good guy, although I didn't know him very well since he came over through a merge, and his sudden leaving made us all paranoid for spies. And RoS was in our pacted alliance Chaos Knights, which he left the moment we closed the shared battle tabs.
Lies: see above, you told Hyp I leaked info.
Attacks: nothing wrong with that :p

DeletedUser

I gotta comment on this stuff. LOL. Mr. Cool, you sure do talk a lotta smack for a kid on a bike with training wheels. You see, your mouth is what's gonna kill your alliance. Respect should be had among all experienced players here. Clayton can play the game, so can Pizza and CKNDR. Oh, so can I. You give us way too much credit by putting us on blast here on the forums. Your system for taking the tops of alliances and destroying the rest of the alliance by having their leaders leave without even handing over the reigns and locking them out of the alliance controls is just dirty, regardless of who did it or why. You are in charge there Brotha, so you could have put a stop to that shady behavior. As far as alliances running to us for protection, NEVER happened. The merge was brought together by your inability to finish or correctly administer your merges. You left many decent members behind that could be taught or were laying low until they were betrayed and quite frankly created a monster. We will continue to grow and grow until we consume and consolidate our oceans. Look at the caliber of our leaders we have. It's not just some low ranked MRA in KOS any longer. Give us props were props are due. This is the first alliance to go offensive on you guys and look how you handled it. I wonder how much GOLD your boys had to spend over the last two or three days to rebuild the 2K LS you lost on one city. Now that was a noob move brah... Not trying to start a smack talkin session here, but yer head needs to come outta the clouds a bit and the truth needs to be told.

Oh yeah, we are now SDS for short, not GOW, and especially not SHIMS as you so eloquently like to call us when sucking up to our southern members while trying to work them for information. You know I know, got the PM's to prove it. By the way, CKNDR was right, you guys tried to get our top three or four to join as well. At least Hyperion did. Never gonna happen, because we have morals to our game. Not much, but at least some. And we don't bounce on our team as you would have others do. When we merge, we take them all and try to teach. Soon we will have twice your numbers with players that have been taught properly to play the game and have revenge in their hearts. LOL. It's a true Death Squad. Anyhow Mr. Cool, I always enjoy our brief chats in the PM's. You always sound so angry... Maybe you just don't like me. NP, some don't, some do. Good luck to you and yours.