Why Does the game keep crashing????

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We're experiencing a serious issue with lag at the moment which is leading to players being unable to log in and access their accounts. We've currently got a system admin working on the issue though at the moment I do not have any additional information beyond that.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The notifications should be working again but if you notice that notifications aren't arriving please send in a ticket.

IDontMainLulu

Hipparchus
These are the (translated) statements of the German CM:
Gaius Iulius Caesar said:
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
We are currently the target of a denial of service attack. Our system administrators are still fending it off.
Unfortunately, such attacks cannot always be prevented, even if we of course have proper security systems for them.
Gaius Iulius Caesar said:
Today at 9:03 AM
We don't know what's going on in the minds of those who think they have to paralyze the game for all of us.

DeletedUser57788

Please give us a speed 6 world to compensate us for this downtime. CQ

thunder123

Hipparchus
alarm/notification is only a tool to help players out, it's not a main feature of the game being bugged (like spartoi having sometimes double the power... still not fixed) so i don't think they will ever "gift" you the troops you lost
also crying to CM over a "bug" on application doesn't make much sense, make a ticket asking him to tell inno the unfortunate problem. also after all those years it should be obvious that after big game problems like yesterday everything could need a bit of maintenance.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
alarm/notification is only a tool to help players out, it's not a main feature of the game being bugged (like spartoi having sometimes double the power... still not fixed) so i don't think they will ever "gift" you the troops you lost
also crying to CM over a "bug" on application doesn't make much sense, make a ticket asking him to tell inno the unfortunate problem. also after all those years it should be obvious that after big game problems like yesterday everything could need a bit of maintenance.

the only ones who gifted here is those who took advantage of this bug and took out enemy troops and tried to slip CSs mate :)

Zapdos97

Lochagos
the only ones who gifted here is those who took advantage of this bug and took out enemy troops and tried to slip CSs mate :)

I understand that you gnaw, but not our alarms did not work like yours, only that we are organized, we always check them.
We did what we always do, as it is a war game, we attack and conquer, I understand the rosik

p.s You too have put on a Tilt

p.s2 It is useless to attack every 20 minutes, we already know that you are gnawing

Last edited: