Why dont we form an allaince in the next conquest world?

DeletedUser

it is above 24 characters
AND ENOUGH OF SARCASTIC COMMENTS!
juts tell me if you are in
and daz i take that you are not in?

DeletedUser

That would be IMPOSSIBLE these are a couple problems that will need be sorted that will be impossible to sort.

Lets take Fusion for now and GrepoHugs and old CJ.

1. Founders in these alliances will want to still be founder in the other lets say you do that then they will of course see other players as good leaders so they will want them so lets say 5 founders per alliance lets take top 5 only that is 25 founders then lets say they want a further 5 leaders before you know it there will be to many.

2. Alliance limit the limit will not allow over 500 probably.

3. Old fudes How long to you really think no dream they will not come into a new world.... lets take Fusion and GH we all know they will never be friends in gamma so why would they be friends in another world everyone would be thinking the other old alliance will try attack and in the alliance there would also be old alliance divided.

4. Location how will everyone be nearby?

That are main problems I see that you will not solve easy.

DeletedUser3613

I dont see it as impossible atal mate

Whilst Fusion and Huggs will never be friends on gamma that does not mean that we cannot co inhabit another world and be freinds, i have played other worlds in alliances that contained huggers hell i even joined kappa because i wanted to be in a beasty alliance :)

also we have been fighting eachother so long now that we have each others online times and patterns of play down to a tee anyway, as far as the founder thing goes if it where to run by a couple of hardcore gammaites and then see who joined then leadership could be sorted along the way.

If i had the time i would set it up on the next available world but i dont have time to run fusion and another alliance atm :(, i will offer my sevices as a hardcore soldior though

DeletedUser

1. answered by daz

2. Not everyone will join
3. answered by daz

4. If we all select the same direction there is a 99% success rate that we will end up close to each other

DeletedUser

hi all the name will be Illuminati fusioned viam mortis which means fusioned Illuminati's death road

DeletedUser

hi all the name will be Illuminati fusioned viam mortis which means fusioned Illuminati's death road

24 letters and spaces ONLY will only be able to have Illuminati fusioned viam that it unless you call is Illum fusion viam mortis prob be it

DeletedUser

I dont see it as impossible atal mate

Whilst Fusion and Huggs will never be friends on gamma that does not mean that we cannot co inhabit another world and be freinds, i have played other worlds in alliances that contained huggers hell i even joined kappa because i wanted to be in a beasty alliance :)

also we have been fighting eachother so long now that we have each others online times and patterns of play down to a tee anyway, as far as the founder thing goes if it where to run by a couple of hardcore gammaites and then see who joined then leadership could be sorted along the way.

If i had the time i would set it up on the next available world but i dont have time to run fusion and another alliance atm :(, i will offer my sevices as a hardcore soldior though

I get what you are saying leave other world at the log in page let's say me and you fight gamma then when we walk into say delta we forget that and play as team there

DeletedUser

I get what you are saying leave other world at the log in page let's say me and you fight gamma then when we walk into say delta we forget that and play as team there

yes you will play as a team for instance take DN in sigma

DeletedUser

I will consider joining if the roster id decent, I see a few worthy names already

DeletedUser

Why do we need pacts? it is just beginning we should be attacking everyone we can to make sure we stay offensive and they use all there resources to keep us away.

DeletedUser

Why do we need pacts? it is just beginning we should be attacking everyone we can to make sure we stay offensive and they use all there resources to keep us away.
we WONT have pacts even in-game

DeletedUser

Dont get cocky Arul. Even the number one alliances have pacts with others....

DeletedUser16429

btw I am diplomat so I would have to and I will be very I mean very strict on allies