why I am not in SE and never going back

DeletedUser

I left SE dues to them putting yashar in power against my objections. So after I left they made her a part of the council and then started a plan to steal my account and give it to someone else. I NOW will never transfer my account to anyone else and I will NEVER go back to SE!!!!!

DeletedUser

that sucks

I left SE dues to them putting yashar in power against my objections. So after I left they made her a part of the council and then started a plan to steal my account and give it to someone else. I NOW will never transfer my account to anyone else and I will NEVER go back to SE!!!!!

i enjoyed playing with you. I wish the feelings of love and emotion for yash could of been kept outside the game because it seemed to effect you a lot inside with your game play. Nobody said it would be easy all the time to get along but it doesnt seem right to quit for these reasons. i never heard of anyone wanting to steel your account, from what i saw she suggested that you give it to someone else as to not hurt our alliance. you would not do this simply because she asked you, would you have done it if anyone else asked. i mean it only makes sense. It does hurt the rest of us. i guess you have made your choice because of all the drama between you both. I just wish it was not so. COME BACK!!!

DeletedUser17632

JB objected to Yashar's elevation within the alliance, and you have interpreted it as a lovers' tiff?
Could it just be that he didn't think that she was a good choice?

DeletedUser

Story cut short.

Lovers supposed tiff, didnt end well.

JB threatening to leave, and ultimately had decided to Leave.

Yashar was promoted to council due to reasons you already know, don't play it out any more than it doesn't need to be.

She proposed you pass on the account, since you obviously didn't have any plans to return, any strategist would agree that handing over an active and well suited account, would benefit the alliance rather than loosing it.

~X

DeletedUser

... now he has a reason to return though lol.
He's going to take his frustration out on SE.

I knew something like this would eventually happen. I always considered JB a wild card lol and he likes being under his own control an no one else.

DeletedUser

... now he has a reason to return though lol.
He's going to take his frustration out on SE.

I knew something like this would eventually happen. I always considered JB a wild card lol and he likes being under his own control an no one else.

wow never would have thought Alterra would have hit it on the head but not really I never decided if I was going to quit or not but they were trying to take it in their hands and it has back fired. As I said I did not want her to have power not because of a lovers tiff but because I played with her for years and know her style. I wanted SE to live also I would have given my account away but not now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

So R.L issues boil over into a game, i've known you both since our Beta days and it was always good to work with both of you whether as enemy or ally, i can understand your reservations but to leave an alliance because of the reason suggested is a tad extreme.
You could have blocked messages from her and explained your position to the leaders they would have understood. Instead you bring it to the public forums and post your feelings all over here.
The choice is yours bud but please think it over seriously before being hasty, keep your account and rejoin us.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

DeletedUser

You could have blocked messages from her and explained your position to the leaders they would have understood.

Thats the thing Mike I spoke to Sal and Jack in fact I made my feelings known in their skype room so Dew and everyone else saw what I had to say including her and they moved her up afterwards. I never asked for power or anything but support in SE and the one time I do ask for something they do the exact opposite. So now I either stand by what I said I would do or I don't follow up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Don't take this personally bud, from what i remember you were stacked in several villages by this alliance that didn't support you, that included several of my troops. Please don't say the alliance didn't support you as you still have your cities because of the help of alliance members. This wasn't done for fun it was done because you were a member of an alliance that will always back its own in times of need.
I cant comment on what went on in the Skype room but if its true that you didnt want power then again i ask you return and work alongside you alliance mates again.
Can we keep this ingame bud its like hanging out the dirty washing in public you had your reasons for posting this thread but it needs to be kept private.

DeletedUser

I never asked for power or anything but support in SE and the one time I do ask for something they do the exact opposite.

Mike please reread the post and sorry with the way everything has been handled I will not return to SE

DeletedUser

If you people look into the past threads around the time JB joined S.E. you would think I was psychic.

CALLED IT!:pro:

DeletedUser

no i'm pretty sure he's saying he said JB would leave SE one day a long time ago

DeletedUser

Singularly the stupidest thread on the forum. Can someone please delete it before I toss my cookies? WHO CARES?