Why I left Checkmate

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date

DeletedUser20492

Wait, wait, wait ... you mean Grepolis ISN'T life? *sigh* I'm disappointed in you guys....

AND: how did an off-hand bad joke about trolling turn into this?

DeletedUser46391

First of all Dave, I'd like to say thank you for coming back. I was a bit bored and this has helped pass some time.

To all the noobs posting and arguing in this thread:

Yeah I'm glad I don't play this world.

Aside from the fact you have yourself posted and argued on this very thread. I must say...

I'm glad you don't play this world too.

That's not to be taken in a spiteful way, I just think your "superior intellect" would dumbfound us into some sort of terrifying, teleological dilemma, where picking sides becomes irrelevant. Thus resulting in us (everyone else in en75) leaving the world solely too you, so you can sit around all day playing with yourself (grep), whilst you sit around in your big boy pyjamas and vigorously pat yourself on the back for being so brilliant, benevolent and handsome.

Which leads me on nicely to this comment.

Yeah you know I'm the biggest noob when my alliance is practically dominating world Hermonassa in less than 3 months.

Btw I'm going to need some tissues. Your text that tries to diss me is made of onions and is making me cry.

Being the passenger in a successful alliance does not make you a good player. But after a fun and sound conversation with someone who talks a lot of sense in Grep yesterday, my opinion was reinforced that it does, can and will teach you a lot. So instead of trolling on here you might want to go back to Hermonassa and learn as much as you can from them. Personally I like to be open minded and try not to get stuck in a trap where I'd assume I knew better than everyone else.

We all know what you want the tissues for really (all those other worlds you 'single handedly' vanquished like the one mentioned above). Just have some respect for general hygiene and pick all the other 'onion stained, tear laden' tissue's you probably have decorating the area around your desktop and dispose of them safely. Save anyone else crying too.

I sincerely hope you take on the advice and endeavour to improve as a player and I will be sending you a PM at some point asking you for those teleological dilemma tactics as well as general advice on how to talk to girls etc (you have a winning personality dude and I want to see if any of it "Rubs off").

Have a good day

RT

BUTTGOODING FOR KICKNESS!!

P.s I enjoyed writing that :p
P.P.s Back onto topic now. Move will you be making an example of Lowkey? Or do you think he has pretty much done enough damage to his reputation already and isn't worth wasting time on given the bigger picture?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

DeletedUser33512

Richard Thrust, If I could, I would plus rep you a 1000 times, LOL.

You sum it up so well.

Stock answer of [Insert Amazing Player Name Here] when questioned about their in-game antics. BTW is sarcasticness a word? And no Dave, I only smell bitterness. :D

DeletedUser

I'm the founder of my alliance.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/alliance/51
Richard Thrust the secret to my success is:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?52243-David-s-Build-An-MRA-Guide&p=867575#post867575
It will help you greatly.

Grepolis is a game lol. I don't play as serious as I used to. RL comes first. Anyway you think I'm actually serious about all of my posts in this Lapithos thread? You people can't smell a hint of sarcasticness it's pathetic.

Hmm, not sure you can smell out of your computer screen. Although you look like the type of person that would try :)

Also, sarcasm is very hard to get across in text... I'm sure we would've understood you in real life :)

DeletedUser

Dave to be fair your stats are really really bad and i think it kind of proves my point here. Sure you can be a founder in an alliance and claim a measure of success but i think you probably played a very small part in the success like the alliance that you started here and dumped on me. I would bet there you have an excellent leadership team that deserves the credit for the success and you sit there watching telling yourself your awesome and its all because of you. My honest input take from it what you will.

DeletedUser32498

Dave to be fair your stats are really really bad and i think it kind of proves my point here. Sure you can be a founder in an alliance and claim a measure of success but i think you probably played a very small part in the success like the alliance that you started here and dumped on me. I would bet there you have an excellent leadership team that deserves the credit for the success and you sit there watching telling yourself your awesome and its all because of you. My honest input take from it what you will.

I just said I have a bunch of RL . Of course my stats are terrible. Who says I'm trying in that aspect? I find real life more uplifting and externals fun. I never said all credit is on me. If you're the founder of an alliance your outlook would change, I spent the first 2 weeks+ getting things up and going. I've got a very good friend InglriousB who played and was leader for Lacking Diplomacy in world Delos. I gave him main charge the past weeks and I owe a lot to him. Actually I owe a lot to all my members. Never tell me I'm the one who takes credit for it all. The key theorum for success in any alliance is teamwork, leadership, and friendship. If you take a person for exampel deathwishX13 you would be the type of person to say his stats are terrible as well. But his leadership skills make his alliance the top of worlds. In many ways I'm kind of like him. I've got a busy life, but am able to found alliances at least.

DeletedUser32498

Also thinking about it more and more lets just stop the banter here and get back on topic. I don't play here so lets just let the ones who do post then. I won't make another post here. The forum mods will see this stuff and delete it anyway.

DeletedUser46391

:) I'm going to enjoy this proper reply incoming.

In the mean time Anyone know how checkmate are fairing without Lowkey in their ranks?

It even make a difference?

DeletedUser

No it hasn't Richard, I'm not sure why everyone has made such a big deal about it

DeletedUser33512

I just said I have a bunch of RL . Of course my stats are terrible. Who says I'm trying in that aspect? I find real life more uplifting and externals fun. I never said all credit is on me. If you're the founder of an alliance your outlook would change, I spent the first 2 weeks+ getting things up and going. I've got a very good friend InglriousB who played and was leader for Lacking Diplomacy in world Delos. I gave him main charge the past weeks and I owe a lot to him. Actually I owe a lot to all my members. Never tell me I'm the one who takes credit for it all. The key theorum for success in any alliance is teamwork, leadership, and friendship. If you take a person for exampel deathwishX13 you would be the type of person to say his stats are terrible as well. But his leadership skills make his alliance the top of worlds. In many ways I'm kind of like him. I've got a busy life, but am able to found alliances at least.

Not really, Because I've heard of Deathwishx13, where as you I've never heard of, LOL.

Yes dave, we've been telling you this for ages ://

I know right :D

Bye Dave.