Why I left Checkmate

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date

DeletedUser33512

:) I'm going to enjoy this proper reply incoming.

In the mean time Anyone know how checkmate are fairing without Lowkey in their ranks?

It even make a difference?

Check Mate is full of great players. Losing one great player isn't going to affect that too much. Stealing your City's game, I think, was always incompatible with Checkmates master plan. Checkmate will work on securing Ocean 55 to make it impenetrable for World Wonders.

DeletedUser46391

I'm the founder of my alliance.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/alliance/51
Richard Thrust the secret to my success is:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?52243-David-s-Build-An-MRA-Guide&p=867575#post867575
It will help you greatly.
Grepolis is a game lol. I don't play as serious as I used to. RL comes first. Anyway you think I'm actually serious about all of my posts in this Lapithos thread? You people can't smell a hint of sarcasticness it's pathetic.

Dear Dave,
I think we got off of on the wrong foot. I really, REALLY want us to be friends. So when I see mean and hurtful words like this and minus rep comments like this ;

Thread: Why I left Checkmate
your nothing more then a noob shutup

It really upsets me. I know you aren't fond of well thought out responses and by the looks of it, I see your normal response in a debate tends to be along the lines of this (please note any similarity to names is coincidental this is just a hypothetical situation with made up characters and should be read as such).

Handsome Thrust: Hey bud why not try being nice?
Derrick0066: HUSH YOUR GUMS N00B I AM D, D FROM THAT WORLD WHERE I STARTED AN ALLIANCE THAT CARRIED ME! D!! GREPSTATS! MORE STATS! I KNOW YOU ARE YOU SAID YOU ARE!!!! DID I MENTION I AM D? D! KING OF THIS WORLD! I AM A MASSIVE, MASSIVE D. CHECK THIS OUT www.DXTRASPECIALGREPGUIDESTATS.COM
Handsome Thrust: :( I was only asking... Thanks for the link with the guide by the way, I found the bits you'd re-written from other people really useful.
DAVE007+1000: MINUS REP TO YOU No0B!
(I gave D that font colour because if you hover over it, it’s called Golden Rod... Mine is called Indigo :/).

ANYWAY!

As a gesture of good will I decided to support your city
Arrow.png

I like to think that this gesture of love, hope and kindness represents your dedication to being so kind and awesome.

Also thinking about it more and more lets just stop the banter here and get back on topic. I don't play here so lets just let the ones who do post then. I won't make another post here. The forum mods will see this stuff and delete it anyway.

First the world now the forums do you back out of everything you start?

I think this is a ruse and mark my words! You will be back!

With you’re plans...

And your leadership Sk1llz.

Most good leaders I know lead by example. Just sayin

Hope you are well and not finding the “RL” world as hard as Lapithos.

mattycoolBCFC do you think this Lowkey departure will make the new gazette?

DeletedUser32498

The fact that you have to keep going and get a last word in shows a lot. But anyway thanks for the support as a kind gesture. :D You should be getting good bps from that one slinger defense when others on the island do farming runs. jk.

And RL is fine. I'm a teenager so just chilling with friends is fine with me. But if you do happen to be much older than me I would have to say you act pretty immature for your age. Just sayin.

DeletedUser33512

Dude, it would have said more, if you didn't try and get the last word in. LOOL

Anyway, Lowkey left. Big woop. Neither party seems concerned anymore. And Richard, I should think Lowkey will be mentioned in the paper somehow.

DeletedUser33512

This is the biggest news of the century. Perhaps longer!! True story.