Why is Tau on 2.00 and not 2.01?

DeletedUser

I don't really get it. Why was Tau opened with version 2.00 (i assume based on the Chat), when the other 2.0 worlds already updated to 2.01 days before the launch of Tau?

DeletedUser

The same reason as we didn't get the Easter eggs I presume; the emergency launch, as the update/eggs would somehow give players a disadvantage.

DeletedUser

That the eggs would give a disadvantage i can understand. But why would an update/bugfix be a disadvantage?

DeletedUser

To my knowledge it was a suprize launch for the world but will be updated soon. I wouldnt worry too much about it :) it still works

DeletedUser829

Suprise launch ! Fricken why wouldn't Inno tell people they're releasing this world? Maybe because they wanted the previous 2.0 worlds to be populated :(

No morale is awesome. now as soon as they get rid of old villages turning into anchor points / grey then they will have a good world.

DeletedUser

Suprise launch ! Fricken why wouldn't Inno tell people they're releasing this world? Maybe because they wanted the previous 2.0 worlds to be populated :(

I have no idea I just know they sprang it on everyone all of a sudden.. staff included. But its all good now.. :)