Why is this forum so dead?

DeletedUser

Not like I am someone who posts here so often... but the forum for our world is more dead than the hooker in my trunk.

Is it always this way? or is there just too much internal chatter amongst the MRAs of our world, trying to figure out someway to stop Westpoint?

DeletedUser1405

From what i see it is because everytime someone creates a decent post it is spammed out of existence by a few very intelligent players that we have in here.
Maybe if these people stopped making threads personal battle grounds we xould have a decent forum that would be used more.

My point of view only.

DeletedUser

Yea lets try get forum back on track...Its more ded than the offence from spirit 45/BL which lies at the bottom of my harbors :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This forum is dead indeed :(

Maybe some of you could get some of your in-game friends to post here too, and if they do the same Byzantium be the most active section! :D

DeletedUser

I feel like the forum needs more summerspa.

And Skully, on the bright side a dead forum is very easy to moderate :)

DeletedUser

I feel like the forum needs more summerspa.

And Skully, on the bright side a dead forum is very easy to moderate :)
Modding a forum is always easy :D

If you have any suggestions to make this forum more active feel free to post them. I wanted t de a Person of the month comp but that won't work with only 5 active posters :(

DeletedUser

Members are organizing a get together party ingame, party will take place @ Ocean 00.. Most players confirmed, no mods allowed :)

DeletedUser21418

sorry about that

Modding a forum is always easy :D

If you have any suggestions to make this forum more active feel free to post them. I wanted t de a Person of the month comp but that won't work with only 5 active posters :(

Its like this the mod who was her befor like to police a littel to much, so we have to make antoher forum who are not in INNo controll wher we can do as we pleace

Regards

SKULL

DeletedUser1405

Sorry to disagree Kraniet, the forum wasn't policed enough, everytime we got a decent thread together the arguments started and it was always the same people that seemed to be breaking the threads up.
There was to much childish behaviour going on and people started to think they could do as they pleased, and that included picking on newcomers to the forum.
Anyway that's my rant for the day and lets get started again enjoying the banter.
Skull i will message you will the details of the original player of the month votes, if you look into the past it was myself and Jarpenguin who set up the First One in Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Dont vaste your time Mike .. Kraniet is also known as skull and is just saying hes a mad dog who dont care to much for mods or forums etc. he tryed bite my head off when I told him the other skully seemed ok cool xD
Another reason this forum been so quiet lately, besides people tired of personal arguments, probably is that its been a pretty even fight on the server so far and people dont wanna give to much info.

DeletedUser

everyone is quiet because of SOPA obviously

AND the upcoming party @ O 00

DeletedUser21418

Dont vaste your time Mike .. Kraniet is also known as skull and is just saying hes a mad dog who dont care to much for mods or forums etc. he tryed bite my head off when I told him the other skully seemed ok cool xD
Another reason this forum been so quiet lately, besides people tired of personal arguments, probably is that its been a pretty even fight on the server so far and people dont wanna give to much info.

hI COW YOU NEED TO LET Mike talk in forum, he needs to get rit of his frustrations, him and his alli faling both to take citys from a littel alli, then loosing citys in a big scale at the same time, its must be tuff to loos all the battels, and only can fight whit the words, so pleace let him win in hire, he needs it

Regards

The real

Skull

DeletedUser1405

@ Kraniet,
Just proved my point bud, yet again you have tried to hijack a thread with bragging, at least others can see what i am talking about. I am not talking about what is going on ingame this is nothing to do with this thread we are talking about why this forum is so slow and why people can be bothered to post only to have all the very clever people hijacking the posts with rubbish.

Oh and just for good measure congrats on taking taking those mega active players, at least we are hitting active Ones, and yes they are well protected nce to see you getting the support in so quick.

DeletedUser

well, forum is so slow because all some people talk about is ingame stuff.. And obviously ingame stuff is somethnig highly limited, since you cant really give out anything related to strategy or even gameplay.. which leaves mostly bragging to talk about

DeletedUser25074

Maybe if there was a direct link to this worlds forum in game rather than just a link to all the forums it may get a little more activity from some of the newer players