Why no on 2.0?

DeletedUser

But I thought we got free cookies...... I've been waiting in for my delivery of them for months now. Will the pizza arrive at the same time? Will there be garlic bread.

NB - this is NOT Spam - I don't like spam unless it is deep fried in batter - it is an attempt at communication where facts and/or subjects up for debate are preceeded or interspersed with light hearted banter.

As to the change there is no point discussing it as they seem determined to ignor our opinions and do what they want so lets get ready to pick off the pineapple bits.

DeletedUser

As to the change there is no point discussing it as they seem determined to ignor our opinions and do what they want so lets get ready to pick off the pineapple bits.

the way in which you've writen that implies you are back on epsilon? true or false

DeletedUser

Sucks how the efforts to stop 2.0 on the 1.26 worlds have failed :( It's coming out on the 8th of December. Announcement made earlier today, link.
The above 3 posts are what I consider to be spam, please don't let it continue.
You're only saying that because you won't get any food from anyone here and if you did the other mods will condemn you for accepting bribes :p
Yay, 1 more person joins epsilon again :)

DeletedUser

move the worlds to 2.0 is real dum your going to lose so many player so fast doing it as there not going to put up with it. 2.0 SUCKS i'll read many post about this and yes many are right so hard to see attacks people who use gold become 100% biger then people there own size

DeletedUser

I voted NO. And I really don't see why 70% of the people (if it's true) have voted YES! It's like having your favourite cheese pizza every day for the last 2 years because you reaaaaallly like it and one sunny afternoon the waiter comes and serves you the biggest hottest pizza in the world but then you realize that it's a pineapple pizza just because "other clients" have said it's nice...Well is there a pineapple pizza in the menue? Yes there is! Could I have ordered a pineapple pizza if I wanted one? Yes I could have! So why do they bring me not what I have ordered?!

It's simple - If I wanted to play 2.0, I would have joined one of the 2.0 worlds...

will put as will