Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why not instead of letting Kappa die a slow death, with ever greater amount of people going inactive, is that a date for the closure of the world is set?
If a date is set to close the world and to determine its winners, I am sure everyone will have an incentive to stay and play.
I don't see myself playing 5 more years in Kappa, I would be surprised to see someone that wanted this....

So why not make it fun for everyone and see if in 8 months or a year the world is able to rim PE? ;)

DeletedUser

Or better yet.

Upgrade Kappa to 2.0 with world wonders so an end game can be more then fighting to the core.

DeletedUser

yeah, that would be nice, but without all the bugs, interface or new farming system!

DeletedUser

or make kappa a world were you cannot form alliances lol and its everyplayer for themselfs haha

DeletedUser

Well since I am officially now back In kappa would be nice to be able to have the wonder possibility

DeletedUser

This thread has become obsolete thanks to Inno's decision. I write "Inno's" and not "the players" as I don't buy for one minute the poll results.

Anyways, this thread is as good as any to inform you guys that I will probably closing down my account in Kappa when it is upgraded to 2.0, while I'll keep a small account in a 2.0 world where I will play for a time with my old pals, with just a couple of cities and no gold use.

I will not accept Inno imposing a big change like this in the way they have done it, so I am voting with my feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.