Why OfA will lose the war...

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

For those who live under a rock.. YS is at war with OfA. So far YS has kicked butt.

Lemme tell you guys from my personal experience why OfA doesn't stand a chance.

I moved into OfA territory about 30-35day ago. I had 2 cities on all OfA islands, with only 4-5 YS cities nearby.

now in those 30 days, I was on a holiday for 10 days, birthday weekend for 3 days and college exams for 7 days. None of these days I activated vac mode, cause it was too juicy to let go of the festivals.

Anyways in the 30 days OfA only tried to TO my cities 4 times and I lost twice.. They were good and I wasn't active enough to snipe.
At the same time I have managed to increase the 2 cities in OfA base to 5 cities and gaining the 6th and 7th ones today.

All my support cities are atleast 20hrs away from these cities, so i couldve been easily destroyed but they have failed and allowed to me to expand outwards from their core.

This is just my story, I am not sure how sore the other guys have been, but It doesn't seem we are in too much trouble, looking at the support forum of my alliance.

So, I ask OfA.. where has all the big talk gone about being the best alliance. You may have the numbers but you guys lack the skills necessary to win any war.

Have fun getting your @ handed to you by "Yours Seriously" YS.

DeletedUser

i totally agree with you arjaa i moved into oc53 which is full of o4a about a month ago now i have 5 cities in that ocean and guess how many times ive been attack.zero.im in the middle of taking my 6th city in that ocean.comon o4a you aint guna win this war with your previuos tactics.

DeletedUser3635

We shouldn't forget about their O74 comrades.. they outnumbered us 3 - 1 there at one point. and 4.5 - 1 in O53. Now it's hard to find a city to attack because they are all in vacation mode or quit. In O53, a good portion of their members left OfA as well. Looks like they were just fed up with the crap.

Their only hope is those guys in the South.

DeletedUser

By south you mean? (I'm a little lost when it comes to the maps in just direction)

And by looks of it we will have a new #1 soon

DeletedUser3635

Their members in O46-O66 are what I consider 'the South'. We are mainly based in O64 and O54 but have spread out and taken over the oceans around us. O55 might be a main battleground area soon.

DeletedUser

Ahh that area, don't forget o36 then. Wonder hw long it will take before they are taken down if they will be

DeletedUser

Lol arjaa I think it's the same for all the YS that moved up there, at least you guys got attacked, I've never been attacked up there, even though I went on a holiday for 2 weeks and wasn't very active at all as well.

DeletedUser4577

Their members in O46-O66 are what I consider 'the South'. We are mainly based in O64 and O54 but have spread out and taken over the oceans around us. O55 might be a main battleground area soon.

I think 55 is one of the hot spots already.
Wait...Im in 55....Wait...Im right on the tip where our alliances meet...hmm...I wonder if this is a bad omen for me, lol. :p
Good luck to both sides I just wanna kill something! :D

DeletedUser

From my experience OFA seems scared to attack alliances, i was/ still am in O57 and my alliance DB hold a major part of the south eatern part and go into O67, we have OFA members around me, once i tried to inhabit a island with three OFA players, i easily took a town over, then i received attacks of which were poor and slow delivered! It took then a week to even get through my defenses and i had 5 cities at that time! They also keep walking away from all the time we give them an excuse to attack us!

DeletedUser

OFA has seemed to never do anything the worst they did to me was send support as a attack they said

DeletedUser11924

I run into engaboy plenty. Although we battle it out a bit we have respect for each other. O53 seems about the only place I have seen OFA attempting to fight back. Although we are still inching them out in that ocean, O53 is where i observed their strongest players. Nice war we have going there. Good to have people willing to fight as a team there and not run into vacation when they lose a city.

DeletedUser

OFA has seemed to never do anything the worst they did to me was send support as a attack they said

Every alliance does that. A half-baked message calling for support on an attack or a defence will always result in someone screwing up, and as players will send and then wander off into Real Life™ you'll often find players defending against their own friendly attacks. Hells, even Yo Serious left some Biremes in one of my cities that was under Yo attack (I won't name the senior Yo member that did this) ... he soon withdrew them after they were hit.

On the other hand, mebbe he just wanted to know how effective Yo attacks were ... it's a viable strategy too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11924

well I suppose our attacks were good enough for you to leave OFA. Smart move though as your whole alliance in your ocean seemed to lose a city and then go into vacation and eventually went inactive. Never understood why people play the game and get butthurt after losing a city and quit. Anyhow, good luck in "The Swarm".

DeletedUser

Having played the game and now observing. I would pretty well say OFA have had their day. Gone are the days when there was a tight leadership of Khite, Shanara, Alhambara and Haph. Great leadership from the top with incredible diplomacy and a team beneath that kept the machine well oiled and the troops commited. That is long gone. Khite played the games for 5 years, and had to give it up in the end. Cujonz was a beast, and committed fighters and spymasters a list too long to mention.

Our highlight, the crumbling of the 300. Fates Knights and the Empire were just an hors d'oeuvre. That was achieved through incredible fighting on the front, great spying and amazing diplomacy by Khite, getting TD2 to give up on a whole alliance.

YS are top dogs today officially no1 alliance with the 3 recent top end defections by OFA. I do however think that they will not be there forever. A world that will never be won methinks. Enlightened next, then who knows!

Sorry Khite we let you down!

DeletedUser3635

Not gonna knock Khite, but his style was bound to eventually get him in trouble. I'm sure internally, in OfA, it was seen as a consistency of brilliant moves. Outside of OfA, we saw the pattern and decided it was enough. Though I personally liked Khite as a man, and worked with him a lot on strategies, I disagreed with him on many things. One was the idea of war. Khite liked to focus on a single opponent, allying with many others that could possibly threaten a piece of OfA, in order to war with one. It worked for a long time. I was his ally when I lead Silent Chaos, and I learned from leading that bunch very quickly that peace isn't always the best solution. My best players liked to fight, because that's what this game is about, and I had stepped in as leader to an alliance with way too many NAP's and alliances. Some of our members not close enough to fight in our main wars got bored and left, and they went to OfA. That's when I realized the OfA approach to diplomacy will only go so far. We can't ask members to move around in order to fight a war, we need to provide our members with some enjoyment and give them wars. I started out a diplomat in this game, and I turned into a warmonger. Khite left the game right when things went sour with us. I think he knew it was going to require a ton of his time that he couldn't commit in order to win this. I too needed to spend time with my family as well, but when you have so many capable members, you can take time off here and there. We also had 5 leaders to take care of things...

I wish Khite could have relaxed a bit and stuck around, I know he put a ton of time into this. I think it would have taken us a lot longer to take that #1 spot from OfA, but I still believe we would have gotten it regardless. I don't think he could have done anything to save the O64/O74 crew, though O53 wouldn't have been so easy. We would have had to fight through a lot more in order to take it over because most of the ID members wouldn't have left.

Anyways, the war isn't over. We still have a lot of fighting between us to do. Just because the top spot is no longer in OfA hands, it doesn't mean it's time to give up and say you failed. Fight like you got a pair ;)

DeletedUser

Well since OFA is gone and Yo Serious isn't it would appear that the notion that YS would win has come to pass

DeletedUser6029

Nevermind....I got lost. You can delete this Zabbi.

Last edited by a moderator: