Why Public Enemy Declared war on everyone PnP

DeletedUser

Coming soon.I will be included in this PnP as one of the characters,my pictures and all.I posted this cuz I need some reports or battle info to make this a great PnP.This Pnp will feature me as Ares the god of war and the rest of PE(please send some RL pictures so I can include you).If i get the approval the PnP is ready for posting tomorrow.If I dont get any pics Ill just use some from google pictures

DeletedUser

Forget it Milan, PE never declared war on everyone. They still have good strong pacts. They are fighting Rouge , VRoD and Crimsons but their is still many good alliances very close to them that they are not fighting :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as you are not even a member of PE never mind part of the leadership I doubt you would be able to present the whole story. It wasn't really a war declaration as such, just confirming what we had mostly been doing anyway, attack whoever we want (apart from SF and Enigma)

DeletedUser

if you want a comic then don't look far just one Comment above you last one Milantikus there is the joke.

DeletedUser

@Milantikus: Oh thats fine then. Go ahead :D I don't think you will receive too many RL pictures of PE members, if at all. If you want one of me just research my namesake in google ;) (and it is more funny that way)

@Justpaps: wow you really have a severe dislike of cabz

DeletedUser

Not really to be honest.
You would feel it if it was severe.
most of the time I am a loving caring person.

DeletedUser

@Milantikus: Oh thats fine then. Go ahead :D I don't think you will receive too many RL pictures of PE members, if at all. If you want one of me just research my namesake in google ;) (and it is more funny that way)

@Justpaps: wow you really have a severe dislike of cabz

yep bro he hates me :)

he doesnt like the fact i didnt want to be part of his Great empire lol

DeletedUser

Dirk i went through the internet to find a picture of you. I have found 2 that look similar but i think in one of them you might have been drunk.....

images

DeletedUser

Dirk i went through the internet to find a picture of you. I have found 2 that look similar but i think in one of them you might have been drunk.....

images

the first one is after I got my face reworked, as you can see from the second I suffered terrible burns and had severe facial disfigurement ;)