Why so slow?

DeletedUser

This world seems to be developing rather slow.

The world has been open for a couple of hours now and there is only 700 players?

I hope it picks up!

DeletedUser

Yeah it's true
Most worlds have 1000 players in half an hour, but the world speed isn't very high, and of course FIFA World Cup is on
There will come a lot more

DeletedUser44027

Er... Maybe FIFA, but... I can grepo and watch FIFA at the same time...

DeletedUser16506

Probably premades will try not to be in the core so im sure a lot will join tonight and tomorrow

JungleBear

Phrourach
Yup my premade will wait as will others. Later tonight this will fill up. We are not joining until wednesday im sure others have same idea

DeletedUser44027

Some won't. I know Impact and Awoken both took the core, but Buccanners is taking the rim, and if think there's another one i know of waiting as well.

DeletedUser40768

I know why its so slow, the world still says its closed on the forums :D

(mod fail)

Don't hurt me..

lol That could be part of the reason. We don't even have a mod assigned to this world just yet :D Time to break all the rules ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah,

Baudin wont look here, we upset him earlier with all the badgering to turn our world on :p

the poor guy had to go out for a drink

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Baudin had to lie down for a sleep is what he had to do. I'm gonna assume the slow start up was due to the later than normal opening time.

DeletedUser46838

They aren't in this world because they don't know what my IGN is ingame

The Rock5 Ingame is a gifted account

( someone else has taken over it)

DeletedUser30636

Baudin had to lie down for a sleep is what he had to do. I'm gonna assume the slow start up was due to the later than normal opening time.
so be honest Baudin, did you just enjoy the brutaly suffering that took place or was there a real reason for the later release?